Iwaizumi Hajime

Começar do início

You both arrive at the bar you are supposed to meet up with everyone and already spot Oikawa and other friends you know from high school.

"Hi~" You greet happily while Iwaizumi simply nods at them. "Did you guys get older?" One of your friends, whom you haven't seen since high school, suddenly exclaims shocked, causing Iwaizumi and you to look at each other. "Naaah." Both of you answer and then laugh. "We're just dead tired after another exhausting year." You assure. "Anyways, let's celebrate!"

You go and hug Oikawa whom you haven't seen in a while. Despite that, he looks rather unhappy. "What's wrong, Tooru?" You question your childhood friend worried. He seems to observe your face for a moment before then answering in the usual manner, "Nothing~! Let's drink lots!"

All of you order the first round of drinks and discuss everyone's lives while making fun of Oikawa as usual.

Soon you order another round and another one until you forget at what round you are. "Heyyy~ Toooooruuuu~ Tell meee what's going on in your mind!" You slurr your words as you poke Oikawa's forehead while hugging his shoulders. "Who decided that letting her drink so much was a good idea?" Oikawa asks, instead of answering you, but everyone simply shrugs in response, earning a scoff from Oikawa.

"I saaaaaid tell meeee, you trashbag." You insist, slightly growing impatient. "Trashbag?" Oikawa inquires hurt. "Parrrdon. Trashbag filled with rainbowwwss and sparkles and -woooow- gooold." You correct yourself while smiling drunkenly. "(Y/N), how come you're this drunk already?" Iwaizumi asks annoyed. "I told you she wouldn't be able to handle it." Oikawa tells Iwaizumi annoyed. "Who am I to forbid her to drink?" Iwaizumi now asks, also getting angrier. "A bad flatmate apparently." Oikawa scoffs. "Oh, you would be better?"

"Guyssss, guyss, stahp, stahp, pshhhh, I said stahp. You two shouldn't fight. Make out instead." You stop the two by stepping in between. "You mean make up?" Iwaizumi asks. "Or that, that's even bettah, smart Hajime, smart." You point at Iwaizumi repeatedly.

"I'm bringing her home." Oikawa announces as he suddenly stands up. "Why you?" Iwaizumi questions. "I didn't drink, unlike you, so I can drive her home." Oikawa lets him know matter-of-factly, glaring too. "Come on, (Y/N)-chan." He says and helps you up. "Buuut the party juzzzt started." You insist while waving your arms around happily, nearly slapping Oikawa in the face.

Instead of letting you have more fun, Oikawa drags you out of the bar and throws you into the passenger seat of his car. While pouting, you fasten your seatbelt and then cross your arms. "Why did Tooru-trashykawa suddenly tuuuuuuuuurn into my beloveeed motherrr?" You inquire as soon as Oikawa hops into the car, too, and starts the motor. "For goodness sake, you can't be left alone." He utters annoyed while looking behind him as he is trying to back out of the parking spot. "That's why I have Hajime~"You chime, throwing your hands up contently. Oikawa clicks his tongue annoyed and then comments, "It's always Hajime this, Hajime that."

You are too drunk to process his words, so you chuckle instead. "Tooru looks funny when he's mad." You point out while poking his scrunched forehead. "You'll geeeeeeeet wrinkles. Right here~"

All of a sudden, Oikawa halts the car and turns to you, observing you closely. His brown eyes stare at you intensely, causing you to straighten up and look back at his eyes. You don't even dare to move at this moment. "Aren't you the one who's getting wrinkles?" He questions you in a hurt voice. Before you can attempt a joke, you stop and examine his expression. The last time you saw something similar to this expression was when Oikawa's team lost against Karasuno.

"Why is it always Iwa-chan?" He asks, his voice trembling ever so slightly. "Back in high school too. I tried to get your attention many times but the only person you ran to was him. When you watched our practices, the only person you were observing was Iwa-chan. It didn't matter how much I tried to impress you, Iwa-chan was the only one who could." He exclaims, his eyes glistening because of the moon light.