Eren's hand gripped around his prop,
"What wouldst thou have with me?"

Reiner began to walk circles around Eren with his sword drawn as he recited his lines,
"Good king of cats, nothing but one of your nine lives; that I mean to make bold withal, and as you shall use me hereafter, drybeat the rest of the eight. Will you pluck your sword out of his pitcher by the ears? make haste, lest mine be about your ears ere it be out."

Eren nodded, and before he could help it a grin came across his face, "I am for you."

The small brunet advanced and began fighting Reiner before he was fully prepared, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Ymir chose to continue with her lines,
"Gentle Mercutio, put thy rapier up."

Reiner ignored Ymir's line and continued to fight Eren,
"Come, sir, your passado."

Ymir closed the gap between herself and Bertholdt,
"Draw, Benvolio; beat down their weapons. Gentlemen, for shame, forbear this outrage! Tybalt, Mercutio, the prince expressly hath forbidden bandying in Verona streets: Hold, Tybalt! good Mercutio!"

Eren aggressively stabbed Reiner with something like a victory cry rising from him.
Reiner fell and held his side before reciting his line almost breathlessly,

"I am hurt. A plague o' both your houses! I am sped. Is he gone, and hath nothing?"

Bertholdt rushed over to Reiner and knelt down beside him, pretending to help the blond sit up. The v-fringed male looked concerned. "What, art thou hurt?" 

Reiner leaned against Bertholdt as he sat up still clutching his side,
"Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch; marry, 'tis enough. Where is my page? Go, villain, fetch a surgeon."

Ymir dropped to her knees beside Reiner,
"Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much."

Reiner grasped Ymir's arm with his free hand,
"No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man. I am peppered, I warrant, for this world. A plague o' both your houses! 'Zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a cat, to scratch a man to death! a braggart, a rogue, a villain, that fights by the book of arithmetic! Why the devil came you between us? I was hurt under your arm."

Ymir lowered her head and spoke quietly,
"I thought all for the best."

Reiner scowled and clutched to Bertholdt,

"Help me into some house, Benvolio, Or I shall faint. A plague o' both your houses! They have made worms' meat of me: I have it, And soundly too: your houses!"

Ymir walked to the front of the stage solemnly,
"This gentleman, the prince's near ally, My very friend, hath got his mortal hurt In my behalf; my reputation stain'd with Tybalt's slander,--Tybalt, that an hour hath been my kinsman! O sweet Juliet, Thy beauty hath made me effeminate And in my temper soften'd valour's steel!"

While Ymir was speaking her monologue, Bertholdt had pretended to help Reiner walk across the stage as if to get him to a house. It wasn't until Reiner pretended to stumble and fall down dead at the end of her line that Bertholdt stood up and raced over to Ymir. He grasped her shoulders and swung her around to face him. If she looked closely, she could actually see tears in his eyes. "O Romeo, Romeo, brave Mercutio's dead! That gallant spirit hath aspired the clouds, Which too untimely here did scorn the earth."

Ymir stared in silence at Bertholdt for a moment before sadly reciting her line,

"This day's black fate on more days doth depend; This but begins the woe, others must end."