Arguments

Jokers POV
"Cobblepot." I said leaning against the wall.
"You were told no mummy and daddy Emerald." He said walking towards us.
I got off the the wall and stood in front of Emerald and Harley.
"What do you want?" He stopped where he was.
"Emerald." He said with a smirk. Emerald went to walk past me but I put my arm out to stop her. I had no clue what she was doing.
"Harley." I said turning to her and taking her hands in mine.
"Be a doll would you." She smiled at me and I kissed her cheek.
"Thanks baby." I let go of her and turned back to penguin. My smile fell from my face.
"What is she going to do Joker?" He asked in confusion.
"You'll see. Anyway what do you want with my daughter? I feel like that's a better question." He smiled again.
"Well she looks like her mother and I knew there was no way I could convince her to." He didn't even finish his sentence before I slammed my fist into the wall next to me. Harley grabbed my arm trying to comfort me. She tried to pull hand round to look at my bleeding my knuckles but I wouldn't let her.
"Now Harley." With that she put her little fingers in her mouth and let out a loud whistle. I saw the fear on all the men's faces. They all turned out giving us chance to attack. I grabbed penguin by the throat and held him against the wall. Within seconds we heard the laugh of the hyenas running towards the men who had begun shooting at them.
"Convince her to what?!" I demanding pressing my hand harder against his throat. He chuckled.
"Well she would of done anything to stop her beloved parents going back to Arkham." I tightens my grip around the short mans throat. He was trying to pull my arm from around him but it wasn't working.
"Tell me what you want penguin!" He continued pulling at my hand but smiled.
"Sex." With that I punched him in the face and knocked him out. I dropped his limp body to the floor. I walked over to the car and got in ignoring the fight going on around me.
"Harley! Emerald!" I barked from the car. They got out of the fight and managed to get in the car. Harley held the door for her 'babies'.
"Em are you ok?" Harley asked as I sped off angrily. People still shooting at us.
"Emerald I don't want you leaving the house alone anymore." I said as we went around the corner.
"I didn't do anything! You have no reason to ground me! Go on tell me what I've done!" I stayed silent and just kept driving.
"Tell me!" She demanded but I continued to ignore her. I got out the car and went inside. I walked into my office not wanting to be disturbed.
I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes but only for a second, as soon as I closed them Emerald burst in.
"What do you think you're doing? You're not grounding me without a reason!" I smiled and closed my eyes again.
"I have a very good reason now get out." I heard the door slam and looked up to see her still stood there.
"Emerald... out." I said I could feel myself getting angry.
"No! Not until you tell me. I mean it's not like I'm going to fuck penguin!" I stood up suddenly causing my chair to fly backwards causing Emerald to jump.
"Shut up and get out!" I said through gritted teeth.
"What are you going to do?! You gonna hit me like you hit mum! I dare you!" With that there was a faint knock on the door. The same scared knock I had heard a thousand times.
"Not now Harley!" I tried to say calmly trying to prove a point. With that Emerald opened the door letting her in.
"Come in." She said to Harley who looked at me for confirmation. I sighed and just sat back down. I looked Harley in the eyes and she looked terrified, but then I looked over at Emerald who was filled with blind rage.
"Now I'm going out, and you can't stop me. You never know I may even go visit cobblepot and see what he wanted." I couldn't take it any longer. Blackness started creeping into my vision. I tried to resist it but I couldn't. Before I knew it everything was black.

Emeralds POV
All expression fell from dads face, his eyes went empty. I looked at mum who looked like she was going to cry.
"Emerald go." I could hear her voice shaking. On the brink of tears. I looked back at dad who started walking towards us fists clenched.
"GO!" She shouted again. I looked at her and she pushed me out the door slamming it behind me.
"Puddin calm down." I heard her saying through the door but she was crying now.
"Please calm down." She pleaded with him but I could tell it wasn't working. Suddenly there was a thud against the door and mum groaned in pain.
In panic I tried to open the door but there was no luck. Something was blocking it.
"Mum!" I called banging the door frantically.
I heard another grown of pain from her and suddenly the door opened. Mum was on the floor holding her chest.
"What did you do?" I asked running over to her. I looked up at him and he slammed his fish into the wall.
"You. Don't. Leave. This. House." He said between angry breaths. I looked down at mum again nodding tears streaming down my face.
"Now get out! Me and your mother aren't finished." She just pushed me away slightly telling me to leave.
"I can't leave you." I said moving hair out her face.
"Go I'll be fine." I wiped a little blood from her mouth.
"Be a good girl and listen to your mother Emerald." I kissed her cheek and walked out. As soon as I closed the door I heard something smash and mum yelped out in pain. I walked into the kitchen and tried not to listen. I could hear all her sobs.
"This is you're fault you stupid bitch!" Dad shouted and I lay my head on the table and sobbed. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up. As I did I heard mum scream out in agony.
I looked up to see frost.
"Do you want a drink? Don't worry I won't tell your dad." I nodded and jumped a little as I heard what I assumed to be a limp body hitting a wall. He handed me the whiskey, dads finest, and I downed it in one. As soon as I set the glass down the office door flew open hitting the wall. Dad stormed in the kitchen and looked at me.
The anger suddenly drained from his eyes and they filled with tears. He suddenly fell into the wall and slid to the floor. He just stared into space.
"I'm sorry." I didn't stay to see if he said anything else I ran into his office and saw mum laying on the floor covered in blood.
"Mum?" I said as I rolled her into her back.
"Are you ok?" She nodded weakly with closed eyes.
"Don't close your eyes!" I grabbed the phone on the desk and called Ivy. I called her five times with no answer.
"What the fuck have you done you bastard!" I shouted as I picked her up a little trying to keep her conscious.
"Mum stay with me." With that frost came in with a first aid kit. I looked up and saw dad stood in the doorway his eyes were red but empty.
"You're a prick!"
I stood up and walked over to him.
"Your problem was with me not her!" He didn't say anything he just stared at me.
"If you've killed her! I swear you'll never see me again!" He still didn't answer he just stared at me.
"Answer me you coward!" He stood up straight but still no answer.
"Look what you've done!"
"If anything thing Em your stupidity done this to her. If you hadn't of pushed me the way you did. Then I wouldn't of taken it out on her. You're a selfish, pathetic." I interrupted him with a backhand to the face.
"Shut up! I'm not mum Im not going to take that." He walked past me and over to Jonny. Who was now with nick helping mum.