Pregnant?

Emeralds POV
"Right boys!" I said walking into the living room where they had a gathered for the meeting. I pulled out my gun and just played with it in my hands.
"Someone's taken money from me, and I want to know who it is." There was silence for a moment.
"It's Jokers money. You're not in charge. I'm not being in a gang run by you. You're a child." I smiled at him.
"Well there is the door but when my father hears about this." He seemed to think for a moment before sinking back into the crowd.
"Now you have about ten seconds to own up to taking my money or I start shooting people at random." There was no response.
"10" the men looked at each other.
"9" there was still no answer.
"5,4,3,2." I was interrupted by someone being pushed forwards.
"So you stole form me?" He looked terrified. I tried to imagine what dad would do in this situation.
"ANSWER ME!" I shouted holding the gun to his forehead. He nodded slowly.
"Who helped you." He didn't look up from the floor.
"No one." I laughed and shot him in the leg. He fell to the floor clutching his leg.
"I don't like being lied to." I knew exactly who helped him when he stepped forward.
"Now tell me!" He paused for a minute.
"It was Alfie."I aimed my gun at his stomach and pulled the trigger.
"I also don't like snitches." He lay on clutching his stomach. I turned to Alfie.
"And you thought that was wise?" He shook his head. I suddenly felt really angry so I raise my gun to his head and shit him.
"Anyone else want to piss me off?" No answer.
"Thought not." I walked upstairs and into mum and dads room. I lay on the bed and cried. I missed them so much. I wanted them to come home. I looked at the photos on mums bedside table. There was one of her and dad then one of her pregnant with me and one of all of us. I fell asleep looking at the pictures and thinking about how I wanted them home.

When I woke in the morning I ran into the bathroom rushing to hold my hair in a pony tail. I managed to hold my hair back as I threw up. I heard a knock on the door.
"You ok miss?" Jonny called through. I nodded then realised he couldn't see me.

"I'm fine." I brushed my hair and my teeth before getting in shower. If I didn't brush my hair before the shower it was so long there was no brushing it after. I got out the shower and brushed it again. I suddenly really craved lemons. Which is weird because I hate lemons.

"Nick have we got any lemons?" I called walking out the bedroom dressed. I put my hair in a messy bun as I walked down the stairs.  I began looking in the cupboard for lemons.
"Are you feeling ok? You're not pregnant are you?" He said jokingly. I froze for a second.

Shit!

Harley's POV
I was back in my cell I was healing fine and thanks to Red quickly. I was sat on my bed when I suddenly felt really sick.

I ran to the toilet in the corner of my cell. I heard some of the guards laugh from outside but it killed my ribs to be sick.

I held my side and laid back on my bed. I was so hot. And my back hurt.... and my breasts hurt....

oh no.

"Hey you!" I shouted at one of the guards.
"Hey I'm talkin' to you!" He looked at me before turning away.
"I need a test!" He looked at me confused.
"I need a pregnancy test and I need it now." He looked at a guard across the corridor before walking off.
"Well harls someone didn't use protection." I heard Red tease from her cell.
"I don't wanna have a baby in this dump!" She chuckled slightly.
"Well Harley I'm surprised it survived the beating he gave you. It's clearly strong enough to be born in this shit hole." I smiled slightly and placed my hand on my stomach.
"It's mine.... what do you expect." She giggled slightly before falling silent.

"I'm bored Red... what can I do?" She didn't answer for a minute.
"Well you could do lover boy." I shook my head.
"After the beating he gave me we won't be seeing each other for a while." She laughed.
"Oh poor Harley... I didn't mean that one."

Emeralds POV
I got my phone out and text Eric.

You need to come over NOW!!!

I set my phone on the table and waited anxiously for a response. My phone didn't light up for what felt like forever.

What's wrong?! I'm on my way!

I didn't answer him. I just stared at the phone. I didn't know wether to be happy or scared.  I saw a glass of water placed on the table next to me. I looked at it but didn't say anything. I began to think about what dad would think. Would he still be proud of me? I looked at the water again.
"Got anything stronger?" I asked desperately in need of something to calm me down.
"Not for you. Just in case." I looked up at Jonny I hadn't told him anything.
"Your mum was the same both times she found out she was pregnant. She used to sit at the kitchen table and stare at her phone. Granted she was texting Ivy but she used to have the same look on her face. I would give her water and she would always ask for something stronger. She did this every time she had a pregnancy scare. You'll be ok." I felt a tear escape and roll down my cheek.
"He'll kill me." I felt arms wrap around my neck.

"Emerald what's wrong?" I held Erics arms and leant my head into his arm.
"I'm so sorry." He walked to my side and pulled me up into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Em your scaring me." I buried my face in his shoulders.
"I didn't take the pill like I said I would and I'm scared." I felt his grip on me tighten.
"Have you done a test?" I shook my head. He pulled away slightly and looked me in the eye.
"We are gonna be ok. I'm going to get you a test I'll be back soon I promise." I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left.