The Final Straw

As I step out of my gray jeep, and enter the school, the first thing I see is the queen bee, Candy Blume, and her posse of makeup caked wannabes glancing at me.
I start to hear things like " there's the fat nerd."
Now, let me explain real quick.
My brother Kyle went with my dad when our parents divorced. My dad fed him horrible things about us. Kyle, Candy, and the "Trio" bully me. The "Trio" consists of Blaze (the bad boy), Jax (the prankster), and Hunter, the funny one. They all street fight, and can kill me with a flick of their wrists.
I have been smashed into locker, given swirlies, being beaten, threatened, and I have no friends. No one cares to and if they wanted to, they would be treated the same.
But today is different somehow. They all look at me with a sly, evil smirk, and I know some thing bad is going to happen.
The day gets on with no bullying or issues, or until lunch. I walk in to the cafeteria, get the sub and slushie from the lunch line, and head to my corner.
I see the trio at their table, glancing at the door every few seconds and my brother texting furiously. All of a sudden, the door slams and in struts Candy, in a halter top and shorts tighter than spandex.
She presses a few buttons and a slideshow pops up on the screen. A slideshow of embarrassing photos... OF ME!
Like the one that I was on the swings at the park at age 5 with my braces and huge glasses. And I mean HUGE! She presses a few more buttons, and more embarrassing photos pop up, each on worse than the previous.
She talks on how I'm just a big fat attention seeking hoe.
I run out of the room and head home. My mum sees me crying and shaking, and asks what's wrong. I tell her and ask if I can go spend the next 2 years with my cousin Isa.
She agrees, and I run upstairs to pack.