"Who the fuck else would you be looking for? Should be looking for D."

"Des goes to MLK, and it's not even like that " he nodded and got back on his phone .

"With Maya or with Des?" I stale faced him.

"With Maya..well not yet anyway."

"What about D? She got feelings too."

"I don't know, like dawg I like Des but Maya looking good as hell and getting finer." I leaned back in my seat as he laughed.

"That's puberty my man . She still glowing up and so are we , well me ..you still ugly " I laughed.

"Shit someone like it" he waved me off.

"But it seems like her and ole dude getting serious. Like he putting out all stops for her."

"He better, my best friend is a diamond compared to those girls he be messin wit. He know we'll be on his ass if he doesn't."

"Naw but he really like her, he looks at her like you look at her." I shrugged.

"I'm not worried. He can't take my place and she knows that" before he could say something the girls walked up .

"Wassup niggaaaasss " Rose said sitting next to Ray handing him his food.

"Wessuhh " I responded. And Maya sat next to me and gave me my food and drank her shake.

"Lemme have some ." She made a face and shook her head.

"I don't know where your lips been." I smacked my lips and ate some fries. But I deadass wanted her shake . I snatched it from her and drank some.

"I'm glad I bought an extra drink that's in the car." I smiled and drunk some more. And I gave her the cup back, she shook the cup and little and glared at me .

"My damn it's almost gone, deep-throat " I punched her in the thigh, not too hard but hard enough where she'll flinch.

"Don't try me on that gay shit " I mugged her and ate my burger. She mugged me back and got on her phone.

"Where your mans?" Rose asked her and she looked in her direction.

"He had a dentist appointment, he coming back next block "

"Oh that's ya mans now?" Ray asked then drunk his drink.

"No but I didn't feel like going through the "that's not my man" conversation with her." I nodded more to myself and Ray noticed . He knew I wasn't fond of that nigga so he changed the subject.

"Aye but y'all going to Chris party?"

"I thought you said he didn't know if he was gonna have one.." I said looking at him .

"I'm pretty sure he is, this is Chris we're talking about." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah you right."

"Yeah we going." Rose said fiddling with her straw.

"Alright y'all wanna go somewhere after?"