Ten.

Maya.
I was texting Corey til we got home and I can tell Rose noticed me all in my phone. I could see her glance every few minutes before speaking .

"Who got you smiling like that?" I looked at her and seen her famous smirk even though she was looking at the road. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"I'm always smiling, and I'm texting Corey Ms. Nosey" she stopped at a red light and looked at me and leaned back in her seat with the smirk still present.

"Mhmmm"

"What Rose?"

"Might as well just call him yanno .."

I shrugged and looked forward as the light turned green finally and she drove on.

"I was gonna call Chres when I got home so I'll wait " she smiled bigger and tapped on the steering wheel.

"I hate you " she bust out laughing because I knew what she was gonna say.

"I didn't even say nothing "

"Yeah okay Rosa " she straight faced me .

" That's not my name , ain't no Rose-A just Rose " I giggled because she always hated when people would call her that.

"Okay okay okay " I laughed as she rolled her eyes smiling. As I was on the phone Corey texted back .

Soooo about that date 😁. I smiled and texted back .

What about it?. I sent the message and went on Twitter , I smiled at the funny tweets until Corey texted back.

Would you do me the biggest honor of joining me Friday night ? 😏. I rolled my eyes and thought about it for a second and thought why not? But why not have fun .

Hmmm...I don't accept dates through text tho 🤷🏾‍♀️. I set my phone down and soon my phone was ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Holaaa " I heard a familiar deep chuckled and feel my cheeks get hot .

"I'll come to your house keep playing girl" I smiled and leaned back in my seat picking at my nails in one hand.

"I mean I'm just being honest wit you " I heard shuffling before he spoke .

"So am I ..but foreal ma , a young man like myself would love to have a beautiful young woman like yourself as his company "

I giggled and he laughed with me.

"Such a charmer but alright boy I'll accept the offer "

"YES!..um I mean that's wassup I'll um come by around 7 " I laughed and he joined and I could feel Rose eyes burning the side of my face.

"Naw but foreal I got the perfect date for you babygirl "

"We'll see about that now won't we?"

"Yes we will." Rose pulled up to my house and came to a stop , she still had the engine running because she was dropping me off. I stepped out and close the door. Rose gave me a signal to text her and I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah wassup?"
I walked up to my door while getting out my key and unlocking then opening the door and walked inside.