SEASON FINALE!

I'll lead in with this, as I watched the Black Fairy turn to dust, I said the words "die bitch" and have never been more malicious about any other villain on this show. I'm married to the result of such selfish and manipulative parenting, it leaves a lifetime of trauma.

Now on to more happy matters. Everyone has a happy ending. I was so worried they would kill Emma off because of Jennifer Morrison not returning, but I knew they wouldn't make that mistake. She's too important and loved. I'm so happy she and Killian get a happy ending, although I hoped the actor that now plays older Henry would be playing their son. Also, I'm curious as to who that little girl's mother is.

The Charming's was the cutest! Their happy ending consists of a beautiful house on a farm with a dog! Maybe they'll finally get some peace. Also, I nearly burst into tears at seeing that poor baby about to be sucked up in the Enchanted Forest, even though I know it's not real.

Rumple FINALLY stopped giving in to darkness. When he let his mother hug him I was so worried he was reverting, but he is so done with her shit. He learned a lesson when his father tried to pull the "let's be a family" card. He finally realized he can have it all if he stops making crap choices, and he got a fresh start with Belle and Gideon turned back into a baby. They got their chance to really raise their son with love. And the beauty and the beast song at the end was icing on that cake!

I squealed and smacked the couch when Regina's other half got her happy ending. Regina may not have gotten to have that with the real Robin, but at least some part of her and him found true love. Regina has Henry, Zelena, and that sweet baby niece. PSA, the role of auntie is awesome! And the proposal with the arrow was so very typical and adorable.

Everything came full circle, Henry woke Emma with a true love's kiss, Emma got married and then was cursed but it was broke, but what puzzles me is the ending. When that little girl knocked on the door and said who she was, I thought "is she really going to say it?" and sure enough, she's Henry's daughter. Wait until Snow finds out she's a great grandmother!

Who has speculations? Did Henry forget everything? Did he go off to college in Seattle? Did he just want to explore outside of Storybrooke? Was he cursed AGAIN? By who? Time to bury myself in writing and ready fan fiction until next season!