I tapped Ant and signaled him towards the girls as they got into a silver Tesla. Rich ass stuck up kids man I swear, Teslas cost half a mill for no reason.

"Yo, fuck the dude who was tryna buy! he 15 minutes late. Let's go see where they goin" I'm not on no stalker type shit it's just I don't play about my money, and a customer showing up late is disrespectful. Plus I guess I got time to spit a little game.

Ant nodded and got one car behind them. About 3 minutes later we ended up in the McDonalds parking lot. We waited a couple minutes so they wouldn't think we was followin them then walked in after em.

Shawty and her friend was at the counter ordering what they wanted, we got behind them like we didn't know who they was then acted like we was lookin up at the menu. A couple of times I peeped down at lil mamas ass, she was really packin. After the lady took they order they turned around. Our dumbasses was still pretending to look up at the menu though..

"Oh hey.." Her friend said in that 'don't I know y'all' type voice. We looked down at them and put on the surprised act.

"Aye, how y'all doin" Ant replied

"Good, What y'all doin up in the burbs?" She asked smiling

"Business.." He answered trying to be discreet. Ol girl still hadn't said anything, she was just letting her friend do all the talking... Kat and Imani ! fuck that was driving me crazy I couldn't remember they names for shit.

"Oh ok cool.. well nice to see you guys again" She said as they walked away and sat down waiting for there order. We ordered our food then waited for them to call also. Since McDonald's was empty our stuff came out dummy fast.

Less than 2 minutes we were out the door with our food. As we were getting back in the car we watched the girls get in Kats car which was directly left of us. Ant opened his door and ran over to the Imani girl ... the fuck is this nigga doin?

"Aye ma lemme talk to you for a second" He said catching her before she got in Kats car. 

"Wassup?" Was all I heard her say before they walked away. I sat in the car on my phone looking at Kat from the corner of my eye as she was texting away .. or pretending to. 

I put my phone down and looked over at her  "How you been?" I asked trying to break the silence

"Good .. you?" She said looking up at me. Damn. It's hard to find a female that got a bangin body and a face to match. I'm fa sho tryna hit , Imma get her number today.

"I been cool" I replied nodding my head.. "How's Chino?"

"He fine" She answered 

"Im surprised you didn't beat his ass" I chuckled

"Nah, I just cussed him out" she laughed. Just then we saw Ant and her friend walking back to the car.

"Well while we here, you mind givin me yo number?"

"Aha, why?" She asked lookin me in the eye

"Cause maybe I wanna see you again" I smirked, hearing Anthony get in the car.

"Well what if I don't wanna see you?" 

"Maybe I can change that" 

She rubbed her lips together as if she had just put on some lipstick then smiled and held her hand out waiting for my phone. I quickly patted myself down and gave her my phone and watched as she put her number in.

She handed it back and said "If you remember my name then you can call me tonight." before starting her car and pulling off like a professional driver or some shit. 

"Oh imma hit that" I nodded watching her car leave "What you say to her friend?"

"I just asked her why she didn't want to give me her number last week, she told me she just got out a bad relationship. I end up getting her number though" He said pulling off.

"You like shawty like that? or you just tryna fuck?"

"Nah she bad.." He replied not quite answering my fuckin question. I just let it go and started to eat.

Imani...

I stood staring at my phone in awe while Anthony texted me. It had been a while since I was in a relationship and my last one was pretty bad, our break up I mean. He just couldn't keep his dick in his pants and his tongue in his mouth, needless to say I caught him cheating and I nearly burned his house down.

He dropped the charges.

So now Kat and I were walking and talking on our way to my building but I was hardly listening. She was talking about how we had to make up this story about how my car got stolen to my dad last week but all I could think about was Anthony.

"Mani! Are you listening!" She shouted at me.

"No, no I was. You were talking about how we had to make up that story to tell my dad" I replied actually making eye contact with her.

"Yeah, anyway don't you think it's weird how one day Meechie says I'm a thot then the next he's asking for my number?" She questioned.

"You right... It is weird. What do you think is the reason?" I asked

"Tryna get in my pants, I bet" she responded with a chuckle as her phone vibrated with a text "There he is now"