II

Friday afternoon 4:00pm; Manhattan Mall

Kat..

"How the hell are you gonna twerk in a skirt?" I questioned Mani. She did a little twerk on the wall and giggled sticking her tongue out.

"Oh trust I will make it work!" She laughed

"I'm still mad Chino thinks we're stuck up rich kids that don't know how to fit in" I said shaking my head and picking up a cute pair of black jeans. We were so excited about that party it wasn't even funny. But that might be just me.

"I know.. like, just because we grew up with common sense and some class doesn't mean we don't know how to turn up!" She agreed

"We'll show him though.. and I can not wait to see them hood boys" I shrieked while wiggling my hips

"Who you tellin? They're so different from  these wannabe 90210 assholes at the school, they don't know how to let loose and be aggressive!"

"Maaan, I'm gonna be honest. I can't wait for one of them to grab on my ass. I don't do these squats for nothing!"  We started cracking up  "Imma go try this on"

I walked into the dressing room and slid on the black jeans I picked up, and lemme tell you! They fit every curve perfectly, and turns out they were high waisted. I hadn't had any high waist jeans before but I plan on getting more after these. I turned around and my eyes popped out at my ass.

"Goddamn" I whispered.

"What?" Mani asked in the dressing room next to mines.

"Come look at these jeans" I stepped out of the room and turned my ass to her waiting for her to look.

"Goddamn!" She echoed "You look like one of those girls in a French Montana video! Oh yeah you gettin those, now you just need a top" she went in her dressing room then came out with some short ass black top and told me to put it on.

"Where the hell is the rest of it?" I asked looking at it like a foreign object.

"I saw it in a music video, It's called a crop top just put it on!"  I sighed and went back in my dressing room to put it on. I raised my eyebrow and nodded my head. This is gonna be a good night.

__

"Hey Audrey I'm sleeping over Imani's house .. can you tell my parents when they get here?"

"Of course honey have fun" She called before I left out the house with my bags and into Imanis car.

"You ready boo?" 

"Yup." I took off my sweats and oversized T-shirt. Under it was my outfit from earlier in the boutique.

11:00PM; Party

Chino..

"Yo Chino pass me a beer" My nigga Meechie shouted to me. I grabbed a beer out the cooler next to me and tossed it to him. We.. we as in me, Meech, D, and Tyrone were all sitting on the couch watching as at least a hundred people danced in his house.

"Nigga why you not yikin it with one of these females.. this is your party." My nigga just got a fresh cut and everything, the fuck he sittin on the couch for? 

"They all thots" He laughed "I done seen em all, either my hood ran a train on em or someone else hood did."

"Damn ..... Dayummm" I looked up at the door and saw two bad females walking through the door "You know them Meech?"

"Naw, I ain't never seen them before .. but damn lil mama in the crop top bad she must've been ran through by both hoods" He laughed. They both looked over my way and smiled .. wait do I know them?