Second update today!!!

OMG thanks so so much guys!!! I asked for three comments and got eight!!! so here is a second 15 thing update!!! You guys give me the dauntless strength to go on!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#96. Allegiant ruined you.

#97. your all time favorite quotes are from divergent .

#98. you remember the last words of Insurgent "then the shouting begins"

#99. You would like to climb a Ferris wheel. With Four.

#100. (yay we made it to one hundred!!!) when you watched the trailer for for the divergent movie you freaked!!

#101. again, YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE URIAH!!!!
🔝

#102. mostly because of divergent, books play a big part of your life.

#103. The song "Wake me up" by Avicii reminds you of divergent.

#104. you hate these ships: Uritris, petris, Eric and tris, Zeke and tris.

#105. you like your men like Tobias Eaton, funny,smart, brave, and well Tobias Eaton.

#106. Tobias Eaton now means perfection in a language you just made up.

#107. you are fourtris 4ever!!!! <4

#108. The way you tell people they ate annoying : "hey uh your so annoying even an amity would punch you.''

#109. when ever you see a train you FREAK OUT!

#110. you adore veronica Roth's creativity.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

There ya guys go!!! haha please comment and vote thanks so much for the one hundred reads and all the comments. and we made it past a hundred things!!! Yay!!!!

➖CASPERKITTEN100