10 more!!! Yay!!!

I'm updating!!! I'm gonna give you guys ten more things!!! haha I could give you guys more than a hundred!!!!
Here we go......
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰.
#21. You buy a bunch of songs off iTunes that remind you of divergent.

#22. You follow a ton of people that love divergent on watt pad and fangirl with them!!!!

#23. You really really hate it when someone compares the Hunger Games with Divergent.....like really the only thing similar about them is the factions and districts!!! and they are barely even alike!!!!

#24. To you, Peeta Mellark is nothin compared to Tobias Eaton!

#25. When someone says team Jacob or team Edward you think "lady's please, TOBIAS EATON IS SO MUCH BETTER!"

#26. If you've read allegiant you will be crying the hole divergent movie.

#27. You LOVE Uriah.

#28. Your afraid to start reading another book cause you can't let Divergent go!!!!

#29. When someone says "wow your not that generous."
you just think "well sorrrry I'm not abnegation.''

#30. You see someone wearing all black or a lot of yellow and red your like "defiantly dauntless'' or "defiantly Amity."
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay guys if I get another comment I will do 15 things next time! alright that's it!!!

-CASPERKITTEN100