Another 10 things for.........

Alright!!! so this update is for my amazing friend emilou42!!!! she has commented the most and given me a lot of support. also I wanted to mention my "manager" (as she calls it) lilytown900!!! great supporters as well as bananascounty the last update was dedicated to her!!!! alright no more blah blah blah from me here ya guys go.....

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#46. Your special talent is obsessing over divergent.

#47. This is how you count:
One. two. three. FOUR! five. SIX! seven. eight.... and so on.

#48. Another way you count:
1.2.3.Tobias.5.Tris7.8.9.10......And so on.

#49. You don't say truth or dare any more you say candor or dauntless.

#50. all the sudden your brother asks you what candor or dauntless means.

#51. That moment when someone you know has read divergent "OMG you will never get me to shut up about divergent. EVER. and it will drive you so crazy you'll want to stab a butter knife in your eye."

#52. Your future birth day cake is dauntless cake.

#53. when you turn or have already turned sixteen you will or already have chosen a faction.

#54. you are and will always be a fangirl thanks to divergent.

#55. Divergent is like half your life.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰-
There! I'm really really trying on this story can you guys let me know if its making you smile? cause that's the reason I write it. I really like to make people smile so please let me know if I'm accomplishing my goal. which is making you guys smile.

-CASPERKITTEN100