Fighting Is Wrong

"Look over there! It's the reject that One Direction pitied and adopted!" a girl says, pointing at me.

"Shut the hell up!" I yell, and she slaps me. I punch her in the face and then we just go at each other, hitting, kicking and scratching. Finally, the principal and gym teacher pull us apart. They drag us to the office, and call our parents. Dad comes in and he looks really mad. Then the other girl's parents come in and they even swat her. I am relieved that Dad didn't swat me in front of her, but I know that I'm getting a spanking later. Soon, we are all called in and they give both of us a chance to explain and then we watch the tapes.

"Olivia, you are suspended for 3 days for fighting. Jessica, you are suspended for 4 days for fighting and you are being sent to Juvenile Court since this isn't the first time. They will be in touch with you with the court date. You are dismissed." The principal says. Dad grabs my arm and takes me to the car, and Jessica's Dad does the same. We are home too soon for my liking.

"Room. Now. I will deal with you when I'm calmer." Dad says. I go to my room, but I don't escape a swat. When I get to my room, I lay on my bed and stare at the clock. Dad comes up a half hour later. I sit up quickly when he opens the door. He comes and sits down on my bed next to me. We talk for a while, and he lectures. Then the dreaded time comes.

"Sweetheart, I don't want to do this bare-bottomed, but I don't have much of a choice. Come here." Dad says. I walk to him slowly, and he unbuttons my jeans, pulls them down, and then gently puts me over his knee. He then pulls my panties down to my knees, and then he asks if I'm ready. I manage a shaky yes, and he begins. I yelp with the first swat, and after 10 more, I start crying softly. He gives me 5 more hard ones on each sit spot, and by the end I am sobbing. He picks me up and holds me, then sings to me. I fall asleep in his arms.

I look at my clock when I wake up, and it is already 2:30 in the afternoon. I get out of bed, careful of my sore bottom, and then I make my way downstairs. I go into the living room, and gently sit in Zayn's lap. He wraps his arms around me, and kisses my forehead.

"I love you guys." I say. They all say they love me too. We watch movies until dinnertime, and then we play games until my bedtime. I go to bed without arguing, and fall asleep instantly.