CHAPTER TEN

(CHAPTER TEN)
LETTERS.

(CHAPTER TEN)LETTERS

1o. | CALL ME MAYBE.

____________

Hey Jug (I don't know if you like this nickname, but I do).
What a nice friends. They look absolutely cute. You too btw.
I loved that metaphor story. My number is *********.

My friends are Olivia Daley. She is my best friend and a redhead too. Olivia always skates on her vintage roller skates and wears girly outfits. She is very sweet and is always there for me. Then there is Valencia Blanchard, she is my other best friend. She is like a queen, she is popular, pretty and everyone adores her. But still she always is with us, giggling and shopping. Tomorrow we're getting a new classmate. Brielle Morgan. I hope that she is sweet. We'll see.

Goodbye for now my little potato,
Scarlett Sweetheart;)

° ° °

   FALL STARTED. Jughead sighs while looking at the rain hitting the window. The days are long. The evenings are dark. And the weeks are boring. The only nice thing was the fact that he probably would get a new letter. When Archie walked in with the envelope in his hand. Jughead couldn't stop smiling.

"Thanks." Was all he muttered.

"No problem Jug." Archie sat down next to him on his bed.

Archie watched Jughead with an amused face. He loves how strange his friend is and that he makes a new friend. Jughead needs more people to trust, so this Hall girl was perfect. The weird sparkle was back in Jugheads eyes. Every time Jughead gets a letter, he gets this weird sparkle in his eyes. Archie still didn't know why Jughead does that, or how he feels, but he does know that that doesn't happen often.

"You should call her." Archie says.

Jughead smirks confident. "Of course I do, maybe in a few years..."

Jughead watched Archie scrunching his eyebrows. "You mean never? You should call her right now."

   Jughead was too scared. What if she isn't as nice as he thinks, or what if she hates him? "I'll send her something back first, otherwise if a random phone number calls her, she would probably not pick her phone up."

"Okay then, but do it quickly. You can't wait forever." Archie says. Jughead knows that he speaks the truth, but he just don't want to talk to her right now. He doesn't want to scare her, like he always does.