CHAPTER FIVE

(CHAPTER FIVE)
LETTERS.

(CHAPTER FIVE)LETTERS

o5. | BAD MEMORIES.

_______________

Dear Scarlett,
Thanks for your letter.
There happened a lot yesterday, so I hope you are ready. My friends and I found a tape, when we watched it, we saw the dead boy (Jason Blossom) and his own father, Jason was tied up in a chair, his father grabbed a gun and shoot his own son dead. We showed it to the sheriff, got my father out of jail and we now know who the killer is. I don't tell more because I can write a whole book about it, but this is the most important information.

My friend thinks you're hot, but I would describe you as a perfect looking poet/writer.
And I'm sorry for your loss by the way.
But I'm glad you dumped that jerk, you deserve much better.

I would love to hear from you soon,
Jughead

° ° °

   SCARLETT SAT ON THE COUCH. There was a horrible reality show on tv, so she was very happy when she saw the letter in her mailbox. The pizza could be there any second and her sister was to a sleepover, so Scarlett was home alone.

When she opened the envelope the beautiful letter came out. Jugheads messy, thin handwriting filled the paper. The first paragraph had her shocked. Her pupils were widespread. But when she read about Jugheads dad, a little smile formed on her lips. When she read a thing about her being hot and a good looking poet/writer, her cheeks turned pink.

At the last two sentences her mind flinched some flashbacks. She saw her parents leaving, they waved at her with huge smiles. Then she saw the crushed car. Her lip started trembling and her eyes filled with tears. The sentence after that goes about her ex boyfriend.

"Hey, are you Aidens girlfriend?" A voice floated through her mind.

She sees her younger self, "Yes."

"He kissed my sister." It the girls twin brother who told Scarlett, that Aiden cheated.
She remembered the moment she asked Aiden, he said that the girl was a better kisser than her. She broke up with him and never wanted to see him again. By now the tears rolled down her cheeks.