I kissed him one more time, Ally groaned in annoyance. "Okay so can we go back to P.E now before I vomit," she said. I smiled at Scott, he was actually being helpful and caring. "Let's hang out this week?" I asked.

Scott smiled at me and pulled me by my hips. He leaned in for another kiss and I melted in his arms. It's been a while since we've been affectionate like this. I held on to his shirt to deepen the kiss.

But something was wrong, I like the kiss it was great but it wasn't better than Liv's kiss.

Now that I think about it, this is the same place Liv kissed me. I tried to remove the thought from my mind.

But the more he kissed me the more my brain kept comparing it to Liv's. I wanted to tell my brain shut the fuck up. Liv's a girl, and you're not into girls.

I pulled myself away from the kiss. I just needed the thoughts to stop. Scott was still holding my hips. "I gotta go, see you later babe," he told me reaching for another kiss. I closed my eyes and gave him a quick peck, afraid my brain was going to bring up Liv again.

Scott jogged out the gym and I looked back at Ally. She was on her phone, I walked over to her and she quickly put the phone away.

I wonder if she was looking up pregnancy stuff, or talking to the guy that knocked her up."Let's go to class," she said linking her arm with mine.

Oliva

When we arrived upstairs, Brian and Ravi were sitting down in the waiting room talking. "They said he's fine, and he needs to go home and rest," Brain told us.

I sighed in relief, "do you mind driving us to his place" I asked. Brian shook his head, "nobody's trying to be in school so yeah" he said. Ravi walked with him to the elevator.

I turned around and notice Kaz didn't move she was to busy looking through Brain's cell phone.

"You okay?" I asked Kaz. She turned the phone over, "some unknown number has been calling Brian for hours now" she told me. The phone started ringing again.

"How about you answer it" I suggested. She hesitated but then denied the call. "No it's an unknown number, it's not important or it would have had a caller ID" she told herself.

She shook her head and placed the phone in her pocket. "Let's go," she said heading out the hospital. I followed, Brain drove us all the way to Ravi house we thanked him again. "Make sure you take care of him" Kaz shouted as Brian started the engine.

"I will" I shouted as they drove off. "You know I'm a big boy right," he told me. I rolled my eyes, "yes needle dick, but I just want to make sure your home safe" I told him. "Whatever you say granny tits" he smirked.

He's lucky his arm was broken or I would have punched it. I walked him upstairs and made him spaghetti. It was getting dark outside and I needed to go.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. "Thanks, Liv" he said. I smiled and turned around, "this is my fault so it's the least I could do," I told him. He shook his head, "stop saying that" he told me.  I shook my head, "because it's true" I said leaving.

When I arrived, at Jordan's house. It was quiet, I assumed everyone was sleeping because it was two in the morning. I headed straight into the kitchen. I was craving a snack, but the only snack in there fridge was a peach yogurt.

I shrugged, and defied to grab it. I headed into our room.  Jordan was awake and yelling on the phone. I used the heel of my foot to close the door.

Jordan hung up the phone, "there you are, I was worried about you" Jordan hollered.I nodded and tossed my bag on my bed. "Jordan it's been a long fucking day" I groaned.

Jordan who is a couple of inches taller than me by the way walked over to me. "I don't care" she shouted in my face.  I tried to walk away but she hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled. "I know I'm crazy, I was worried I heard you, and a couple of students from school rushed to a hospital. I was so worried, I don't know," she said holding on for dear life.

I smiled "you care about me. She sucked her teeth, "get over yourself" she said walking away.

I followed her to her bed and sat down next to her. "Can't believe Jordan who's hated my guts since day one, was actually worried about me" I teased.

She crossed her arms, "I'm not satan why would I be happy about you being in the hospital" she mumbled.

I shrugged and Jordan pitched me. "Ow," I said rubbing my right shoulder. She stared at my face and moved closer to me. "You have a mark on your face," she said. I backed away blushing like crazy. "Liv be still," she said.

"Oh my god, you have a scratch right under your eye" she said rubbing the spot. I flinched, "ow" I said. Jordan stared into my eyes, "what happened?" she asked. I placed my hand over hers. "I don't want to talk about it," I said removing her hand.

She placed her hand back, "did someone hurt you?" she kept asking. "What no" I said trying to smack her hand. She studied me, and I stared back at her, then my eyes fell to her lips, I quickly looked back at her.

I leaned my head closer to hers, "Liv?" she whispered. Her lips looked so soft, I  still remember the day I kissed her in the gym. I bit down on my lip and I noticed Jordan was looking at my lips too.

I took that as an opportunity to move my face closer to hers, I was barely an inch away from her lips, I could feel her breathing then I did the most suicidal thing ever, I kissed her.