t e n

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/follow or comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps to know what your thinking =] 🐰

Jordan:

The door ringed, which means Scott was here. I took a deep breath and answered the door. Scott was wearing his blue Adidas pants, Plan white shirt, and his Kobes. He smiled at me in his hands were a box of pizza. He bent down to kissed me, I was shocked and kissed back. "Babe I got your favorite," he said opening the box.

The box was a large pizza with pineapples on it. My favorite pizza topping, I wanted to smile but pizza doesn't change the fact that he left me alone drunk, which lead to me almost being raped and I was almost raped. "Come, " I said walking to my room.  He came in and closed the door behind him.

"I know you're upset and confused, but we've had a lot of relationship problems" he began. "I've been saying the wrong things and I just want us to go back to how things were before" he explained. I nodded encouraging him to continue.

Scott gave me a peck, something we haven't done in a while. I smiled and leaned in to give me a kiss, this one was slow and soft. Scott licked his bottom lip and kissed me back a little harder now. He placed his hand on my neck.  Scott moaned and laid down on top of me. 

We continued to kiss and Scott pressed against me harder. "Wait," I told him. But Scott kissed me deeply. That's when the flashbacks came back. That night the guy wouldn't get off of me. "Wait get off stop" I screamed. I started swinging and screaming.

Scott jumped off, "wait woah Jordy," he said. "I'm sorry, are you alright" I took a deep breath. "Yeah it's just the flashes came back," I told him. He rubbed my back, my heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was in my throat. Whatever you need?" He asked.

I shut my eyes, "this is all your fault" I mumbled. Scott stopped patting my back. "You left me alone!! I was drunk and sexually assaulted and where were you!" I roared. Scott stood up, "I'm sorry I didn't know, I would never" Scott tried to explain.

"Shut up, I want to know what was more important, that you left your drunk girlfriend alone," I asked. Scott opened his mouth and then shut it. "Answer me!" I shouted. He grabbed a slice of pizza and headed for the door. "This was a bad idea," he told me.

"Excuse me come back here" I demanded. But he turned around and just kissed my cheek. "Love you," he said before he left.

Oliva:

"Aunt Jo" I said panicking, I could hear noises in the background. "Oliva sweetheart, things aren't looking good" she explained. I took in some breathes. "Hows mom?" I asked her. "Still in a coma" she explained.

I sighed, "isn't that good?" I asked her. Aunt Jo sniffed, "No it's not Oliva your mom hasn't made any progress," she told me. "I mean it's only been like two months," I said trying to reassure myself. Ravi was staring at me, obviously trying to understand what was happening.

"Oliva she was supposed to make some kind of progress by now, but she hasn't made any"Aunt Joe began to cry. "But there's still time before-" I was cut off by the loud noises. "Aunt Jo....Aunt Jo?" I reacted. "I have to go," she said hanging up immediately.

I was about to throw my phone when I noticed Ravi starring at me. "Is everything okay?" he asked. I sat back in my sit, "family problems I don't want to talk about" I said holding back a tear. He nodded, "I understand if you ever need anything I'm here" he smiled.

I looked into his eyes, it was weird for guys to be nice to me without trying to get in my pants. I smiled at him, maybe he could be a friend. "You have an Instagram?" I asked. He nodded and we exchanged phone numbers and social medias.