Chapter 13

*2 months later*

"I'm so fucking horny," Louis complained into the air. He was home alone with the babies, taking on the role of a stay-at-home mom.

"It's because of you two cock blocks that mommy hasn't been able to get her happy times on," Louis censored, even though the twins couldn't understand him. He grinned at the two little creatures that were the best and worst things in his life.

Bailey started whining a little bit later and he groaned. Why did Bailey need to eat now of all times? He just started feeling relaxed. How was he supposed to relax when there was a sharp little mouth gnawing on his nipple? He wasn't, that was probably the heavenly demon's plan.

Harry was supposed to be home soon and Louis knew he was expected to be making some attempt at dinner right now, but he'd much rather just not. They could order in or something tonight, he didn't want to fucking cook. He had children to tend to, not dinner. Ah, he was just making up excuses.

"I'm home," Harry called as he pushed the door open, "How are my babies?"

"One is latched to its mother, one is trying to fight sleep, and one is horny and tired and nauseous. Guess which is which," Louis challenged.

"My little man is on your nipple, my precious princess is fighting sleep, and the queen of the world is a horny little horndog who doesn't want sex," Harry guessed before walking into the room.

"Right again, Daddy," Louis purred.

"Aww, baby," Harry cooed, but he wasn't looking at the children, "Your dick is so hard. Look at that little bulge."

"It's not little," Louis pouted, "And stop making fun of me."

"Do you want to try fingers tonight? We can work up to my cock. Or I'll be willing to try bottoming if you want."

"You'd be willing to do that for me, Daddy?"

"Of course, my love, I'm here to help you and love you through everything, am I not?"

Louis grinned at Harry, "Thank you so, so much. Can we call someone to watch the babies? I really wanna go out tonight."

"Sure lovey, playtime at dinner?" Harry asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Louis winked and giggled.

••••

There was playtime at dinner. There was sex that night. Harry bottomed, Louis decided he liked topping sometimes, and they both came multiple times. Overall, it was a good way to spend a Friday night.

Saturday morning was good too. Harry woke Louis with a good blowie and rim job all while he fondled Louis' small breasts. Once Louis has cum twice, Harry came out from under the blankets and kissed him, mumbling a small "Happy Mother's Day" into Louis' mouth.

"Your mouth tastes like cummy asshole."

"Well I ate your hole and cum, so I'd imagine that that's what it would taste like," Harry said, still playing with Louis' chest.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to start leaking. And I'm not cleaning it up, so stop messing with my teats if you're not ready to clean everything up."

"Would be the first milk I've had from you," Harry winked.

Louis groaned immediately, "Ew, you're so gross! Why do I even put up with you?!"

"Because I give you amazing orgasms and will bottom and top and because I play with you how you wanna be played with, and because you love me," Harry said with a grin.

"Are you sure I love you? Sometimes I have to question it, Hazza."

"Are you saying you keep me for the sex and orgasms?"

"No, definitely not," Louis said sarcastically. He could practically feel the milk starting to bubble at his nipple, begging to be let out.

"You're lucky I love you then, I guess. Just for that, I should work you up and leave you hanging on the edge. You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby boy?"

"Daddy," Louis moaned, "The babies are gonna wake up soon."

"They've got their sitter and bottles, it'll be okay, baby. Let's take care of ourselves for a bit; we have to make sure we can take care of our time and energy sucking babies."

••••

"How were they?"

"Lovely as always. They've both just eaten, so they'll need a change soon. I'm always here if you need to give me a ring. Bye dears," And with that, the sitter was gone.

••This was short as fuck, I'm so sorry. I can't seem to get my life together. But.... I came out to my family and the girl I've liked since Christmas asked me out!!••