Chapter 35

Ruby's p.o.v

"Weiss? Where are you?" I called out as I got home. "In the kitchen!" she yelled back. I smiled and walked into the kitchen with bags in my hands.

I set the bags down on the counter and walked over to her. "Hey baby" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

She blushed and I chuckled. "Where's Blake?" I asked as I let her go to put away the groceries. Weiss sighed.

"She's on the roof again" she answered. I froze and sighed. "I'll go get her" I said as I made my way up the stairs.

I walked into Yang's room. It's funny because it still smells like her. Lilacs and honey.

I walked over to the window and saw Blake sitting there staring up at the sky.

"Blake? Can you please come inside?" I asked. She didn't answer. Nor did she move. I mentally groaned and climbed onto the roof beside her.

"Blake-"

"It's been three months now" she interrupted me. I looked down at my shoes. "Ruby, it's been three months and no one has done anything" she said.

"Blake, they're trying all they could-"

"Bull fucking shit!! They haven't done shit to help her!" she snapped. I jumped back like I always do.

Blake is taking this the hardest. She continues not to eat and barely drinks now. She never goes outside unless it's on this very roof.

"Blake they are trying. They just can't-"

"They can't fix what's done? I've heard that one before" she spat. I shut my eyes and clenched my hands.

"Blake, please. They're trying to fix her. They're-"

"Well they need to-"

"DAMN IT BLAKE I'M LOSING HER TOO!!" I finally snapped. Her eyes widened as I looked at her, my breathing harsh.

"I'm losing the one and only sister I have! I'm losing the person that's been here for me through my ups and downs! They're doing whatever they can so she can live! They've said it themselves that she is showing signs of waking up soon but then they go back down. Blake, you may be losing the love of your life, but I'm losing whatever family I have left." I said.

Everything went silent after my little rant. I closed my eyes as I tried to control myself. Once I did I opened my eyes and looked down at Blake.

"I'm sorry Blake, but you're not the only one loosing her. We all are" I said softly. A tear rolled down my face but I quickly wipped it away.

"I want to be a family. I don't care if we're not related in anyway, you're considered my family now. So can we please, go inside and eat whatever Wiess is making?" I asked.

"Wiess can cook?" she asked. She looked up at me and I saw a faint smile on her lips. I chuckled. "No, now let's go before she does burn some-"

"Ruby!! There's something wrong with the stove again!!" I heard Wiess yell. Me and Blake shared a look before we both cracked up laughing.

It felt good to laugh with Blake.

Jaune's p.o.v

I watched as she slept. I wasn't being a creep or anything, I was just waiting.

Pyrrah has been having nightmares and claims that she can see into Yang's body right now.

As if she can see what Yang still has in mind or is dreaming about while in her coma.