Chapter 29

Blake's p.o.v

I felt her stiffen when I said that and turned to see that she had her eyes closed with a pissed expression.

"I didn't mean it like-"

"It's fine. I need some fresh air" she said, interrupting my sentence. I stood and she stood too. "Yang!? Are you even listening to me!!?" Wiess yelled.

Her expression soon changed when Yang looked her in the eyes. Wiess became quiet, even taking a step back. Now this was the first time in months that I've seen Wiess scared.

Yang's gaze turned to Ruby as if sending her a message and it soon clicked. Ruby ran down the hallway and towards Yang's room. That's when it clicked in my mind too.

She's going to go fight.

Yang's p.o.v

At this point, I was so sick and tired of having people think about Sun. Even taking his side. He deserves to get his ass wipped. If not by someone else, then me.

Ruby came back and handed me my black and white checkered back pack. It reminded me of the Yin and Yang symbol so I bought it.

"Thanks" I said before walking to the door. "You know you don't have to do that, Yang" I froze with my hand on the doorknob. It was Blake that had said that but she had so much hate in her voice.

"It seems that someone doesn't want me to kick his ass so I'll do it to someone else" I said bitterly as I turned to face them.

"Yang-"

"I don't understand why you just won't let me do it. He deserves it! He's the one that started everything yet everyone is taking his side!" I said raising my voice. I knew that my eyes were red by now and that no one can calm me down.

He can though. He can but he's not here. My heat only rose at the thought of him. Uncle Qrow was the one and only person besides dad that could calm me down. But...he went to find Raven.

"He doesn't deserve it Yang! You need to know that you can't always blame other people for what they do!" Blake yelled back. I took a step forward and stared her dead in the eyes.

"Looks like you'll always take his side and not the person that loves you the most" I said in a harsh tone. It was harsher than Ice Queen's when she gives the cold shoulder but I didn't care. She made her choice.

I watched as her angry expression changed. I hate to see Blake cry. To make her cry for that matter, but right now, I didn't care. I just need to get away from everyone.

I turned on my heel and opened the door. Before closing it I said one last thing. "Just know that he will always love you more than me in his eyes and you mean the world to me in mine" then I left.

I got on my motorcycle and drove off, not listening to what Ruby was yelling about. I then realized I forgot my phone. I'll have another one where I'm going.

Ruby's p.o.v

I watched as Yang left. I was yelling after her but she just kept going. A stinging sensation filled my eyes and I quickly whipped the tears away.

I never really liked it when Yang argued with anyone. Especially Blake. I went back inside to see Wiess holding Blake in her arms. Blake was crying into her shirt and was saying incoherent words.

Yang and Blake have never argued like that. Yeah they would plaufully argue about who's cuter than who and such, but never have they ever argued like this. It broke me seeing her like this. Seeing Blake cry.

Wiess looked up at me with sorrow filled eyes and my whole demeaner. I became mad. Mad that Yang had yelled at Blake. Mad that Yang had left Blake broken right now. Mad that Yang had made one of our friends cry.

Mad that Yang and Blake were together in the first place...

Yang's p.o.v

"Hey!! Watch it!!"

HOOOOOONK!!!

"SLOW DOWN YOU IDIOT!!!"

I heard the yells of people in the cars around me but continued to go 167 on the freeway. I had already nearly crashed about twenty times but it didn't really matter to me.

I sped up in front of a semitruck and took a short cut to where I was going. It was a little hotel that Qrow would always stay at. It was two buildings down from Junior's bar so that was a bonus.

I pulled to a stop in front of the hotel and got off my bike. I walked into the door and up to the reception desk. The fourty year old looking man looked up and smiled.

"How may i-"

"Room for Qrow Branwen" I interrupted. His eyes widened and he quickly took out the key, handing it to me. I smiled and walked up to the room.

Qrow had told me if I ever needed anything that I should come here. I knew my eyes were red and I was still pissed.

I opened the door to my room and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I threw my bag on the bed and walked over to the fridge.

There was a pizza box with a note. I took it out and read the note.

Yang,

Ruby called saying that you and Blake got in an argument. Now I'm not taking sides here but I suggest you get your act straight if you want to have a relationship with Blake. After you do what you need to, I'll be waiting here for you. I need to have a proper talk with you since you don't have anyone else at the moment.

-Qrow

I growled and dropped the pizza box on the bed by my bag. I opened my bag and pulled out the one thing I love. Ember Cilica.

I put them on and with a flick of my wrist, activated them. The bracletes turned into gaulets and I smirked.

I feel bad for Junior and his men.

I walked out of my room, locking the door, and ran down the stairs. I walked out of the hotel and towards the direction of Junior's bar.

Let's get this over with, I need a drink or two.