Chapter 16

Before we start this chapter, I'm just giving a heads up. There will be smut-like things in this chapter. If you do not wish to read skip this chapter. If you continue to read this chapter, comment telling me if You liked it or not. You have been warned! -A.N.R

Ruby's p.o.v

I waited impatiently for the cookies to be ready to eat, sense I ate all mine. "Qrow!! What's taking so long!!?" I yelled into the kitchen. "They're almost done! Have pstiens, geez!" he dai walking out of the kitchen.

I groaned and I heard Wiess giggle. I looked down at my shoes then heard a "ding" sound. I ran to the kitchen and took the hot cookies out the oven. I took one but soon regretted because of how hot it was.

"Dammit" I mumbled under my breath. I heard a sigh coming from the living room and walked over. I hood behind the doorway of the kitchen and listened.

"...I don't know why, but she just does" I heard Qrow say. "Well...she is hot headed you know" Wiess said. Are they talking about Yang?

Blake's p.o.v

She slowly licked around my neck, causing me to slightly moan. She turned us around so that I was stuck between her and the wall. She continued to lick my neck, then bit down slightly. This action made me gasp then moan because it just felt...good.

Her hand removed itself from my waist and she slowly dragged it up my stomach. It sent a shiver down my spine but I couldn't stop her.

She lifted her leg making her knee rub against my womanhood. I moaned but was quickly silenced when she brought her mouth to mine. The kiss was passionate and sweet.

She rubbed her knee harder against my pants and her hands trapped me in spot. For some reason I wanted...no needed more.

I moaned a little louder. "What's wrong Blakey? Does the kitty want to be pleasured?" she whispered in my ear seductively.

Suddenly, I felt her hand go under my pants and start rubbing me through my underwear. "It seems the kitty wants more sense she's so wet. Do you want more?" She whispered once again.

She moved my underwear aside and started to play with my clit. A moan escaped my slightly parted lips. "Ya~ng" She smirked and rubbed harder.

"Does the kitty like this?" i began to pant lightly. She smirked again. The tips of her fingers brushed against my entrance and I gasped. She quirked an eyebrow.

What is she doing to me?!

Yang's p.o.v

I quirked a brow. So that's her weakness aye? I smirked and slightly entered her but quickly pulled out. She moaned again. I continued this, teasing her.

"St~op" she moaned. I entered again and thrusted my finger in and out of her. "Ahh!! Fuck!" She yelled wrapping her arms around my neck.

I want faster, adding another finger. I knew she was going to cum but I decided to stop before she did. I softly rubbed her clit.

I began licking down her neck until I reached her shirt. While my right hand still rubbed her, my left hand went under her shirt and played with her breasts.

I softly but down on her collarbone making her gasp. I pulled my hand out of her pants and examined it. It was filled with her juices. I slowly licked the juices off my hand right before her eyes.

I'll have to admit, she taisted amazing. I trapped her again and leaned down towards her ear. "Do you want more?" She panted heavily and looked at me with lustful eyes. I smiled and took her hand.

I brought her to my bedroom and kissed her. My tounge swirled around her mouth. I found the bed and layed her down with me hovering over her.

I slowly glided my hand down to her pants. She moaned and lifted her hips. So she does like it. I unbottened her pants slowly to tease her. She hissed but I silenced her by biting her neck.

I pulled her pants down and rubbed her through her underwear. She was even wetter than before.

"Damn Blake, it seems like kitty likes this" I whispered while pulling off her underwear. I entered her and started to thrust slowly into her. I took off her shirt with my other hand and played with her breasts.

I unclipped her bra with one try. I threw it to the floor along with her other clothes. I licked down her toned stomach to her womanhood.

I removed my hand and held her legs in place. I licked her clit slowly. "Ahh! Yang!" She yelled. I started flicking my tounge faster. "Fu~ck" I smirked and entered my tounge into her.

She tried to close her legs but I held them in place. I wiggled my tounge around until I found her sweet spot. She arched her back slightly. "Ya~ng"

I went faster until I knew she was going to cum. "Yang, I'm gonna-" I hit her right on the spot and out came her juices into my mouth. I swallowed and licked her clean.

I licked around my mouth and smirked. I went up to her mouth and kissed her. She moaned softly into the kiss. "Does the kitty feel good?" I whispered into her ear.

"Hmm~" I left a trail of soft kisses along her neck and collarbone. I heard her purr as I continued to kiss every inch of her body.

Soon, she fell asleep. I rested her head in my lap and wrapped her naked body in a blanket. I played with her hair for a while until I decided to sleep with her.

I layed next to her and wrapped an arm around her stomach, bringing her closer to me. "Love you kitty" I whispered kissing her cat ear.

She stirred a little and turned to face me. She rested her head on the pillow by my shoulder. I felt her kitty ears rub against my chin and smiled.

I closed my eyes only to dream of Blake and how beautiful she is.

Ruby's p.o.v

It's been hours since Yang and Blake have left and they haven't even called once. I paced back and forth, wondering where they were.

"Ruby?" I turned and saw that Wiess had woken up. "Ruby, it's late you should be sleeping" she said in a tired voice. I sighed. "I know...I'm just worried about Yang" I said sitting next to her on the bed.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned. "Ruby, she'll be fine. She can take care of herself" she finally opened her eyes but I wish she didn't. Those beautiful, blue eyes had me mesmerized.

"So just...go back to bed" I sighed again and go off her bed to lay on mine. She grabbed my hand before I could walk to my bed. I looked between her and my hand and blushed a little.

"W-Wiess? What's wrong?" she looked down, clearly blushing. "R-ruby? C-can you m-maybe sleep with m-me?" her blush deepened and I smiled softly. I layed next to her and covered us in the blanket.

I know that we call her Ice Queen because of her stares and looks, but she was actually freezing. I shivered when my arm accidentally bumped hers. She turned so that she was facing the other way and I smiled.

I slid close next to her and put my arm around her waist. She seemed surprised. "R-ruby? What are you..." I rested my head in her hair and whispered. "Shhh, it's late, we're both tired and you seemed cold" I lied and inhaled her scent.

She smelled of mint and roses. I smiled and brought her body closer to mine. She was tense at first but soon relaxed into my embrace.

Before I fell asleep I whispered into her ear. "I love you my snowflake" Soon sleep took over and I dreamt of my beautiful snowflake and I.

What has she done to me?