Meeting Team 10

A/N: hey guys btw this story is not completed and won't be so if your just starting with this story I'm just letting you know that it is not continued so you can read the story if you want but I just don't want to waste your time with a story that's incomplete!!!!
-Lily

[Lily's POV]
I had just posted a video on YouTube, it was of me reenacting some of the Martinez twins fan-fiction.  I went to sleep and woke up around 8:00am. I checked my phone and at least 50 people had texted me. I was really confused because they kept saying check your comments on your video, so I did. When I checked them I seen a comment from JAKE PAUL!! It said "Lily we would like to fly you into LA and have you become a part of Team 10. We will send you the information on Instagram if you except ."  I was freaking out!! I couldn't believe I was going to be in Team 10!! Jake sent me everything I needed to join Team 10. (The day of my flight)
I was so excited, I told my parents and my sisters goodbye. Then I got on the plane, I fell asleep thinking about what it was gonna be like. Finally I arrived in LA.  I got off the plane and seen Nick and Jake! I kept in my fangirl scream, and Jake hugged me and said "We are so excited that your finally here!" Nick drove us to the Team 10 house.  When Jake opened the door he screamed "EVERYONE LILY IS HERE!!!" Everyone quickly came running down the stairs and coming out of the office. Then I seen the Martinez twins, they were so much hotter in real life. Everyone welcomed me to Team 10, then they showed me my room. My room was right next to the Martinez twins room. After I got unpacked I went down stairs and we decided to watch a scary movie. I was sitting between both of the twins. About half way through the movie I fell asleep.