"Let's suit up," Cap ordered grimly.

*********************************

The plan seemed, at least to me, suicidal and hopeful at best. Cap went out to the chopper Dad got only to have it disabled by the Iron Crew or whatever. I watched from a safe place, ready to step in if necessary as Steve tried to talk his way out, while more superheroes kept popping up to oppose him.

"All right, I've run out of patience," I heard Tony shout finally. "Underoos!"

Out of nowhere, a web flew out and snatched Steve's shield from his arm while a second trapped his hands together. That better not be who I think it is.

"Nice job kid," Tony praised as Peter landed on top of a vehicle holding Cap's shield.

"Yeah, well I think I could've stuck the landing a little better but—" Peter joked. But I didn't smile. I imagine that I looked aghast. And betrayed. Is this how Vision felt when Wanda turned against him?

"Yeah, well we really don't need to start a conversation," Tony cut in.

"Okay. Cap! Captain, I'm a big fan. I'm Spider-Man," Peter greeted awkwardly.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later," Tony assured Peter to quiet him.

"Hey everyone," Peter waved, ignoring him.

"You've been busy," Steve stated, eyebrows raised under his mask.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave. A safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart," Tony snapped.

"You did that when you signed," Steve deadpanned, arms still trapped.

"Alright, I'm done. You're gonna turn Barnes over and you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! We're squaded JSOC, guys, with no compunction about being impolite. Come on, man," Tony demanded.

Steve did his part, continuing to stall them while Sam searched. I, however, couldn't even remember my own name, let alone my part in all this. Why is Peter here? Did he know I was gonna be here? What does all this mean?

"We found it," I heard Sam over the earpiece. "The quinjet's in hangar five, north runway."

Crap! That's my cue! I scrambled as Cap raised his bound hands. I immediately shot an arrow at the bond, teleporting it to just before his hands so it would appear out of nowhere and wouldn't give away my position.

"Alright Lang," Steve mumbled.

As Peter began to say something, Lang grew back to human size in the process of punching him in the face and off of the vehicle. He snatched Cap's shield back and handed it to him.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," Scott said, making me giggle under my breath.

Suddenly Team Iron Man began to scatter and I assume, target the rest of us, but I couldn't be sure if Tony had picked me up with his sensors or not. For a moment Peter sat there too, unsure what to do. He tapped his earpiece to talk to Tony.

"Hey, Tony, what should I do?" He asked.

I couldn't hear Tony's response, but I did hear Peter say, "But I don't know where she is!"

Tony must have said something to him again, because Peter saluted and shot off on two webs, saying, "Copy that!"

I decided to follow Peter, because frankly, 1) I wanted to know if 'she' was me, 2) I forgot what I was supposed to do in the plan, and 3) I was bored just sitting there and couldn't care less about a plan that was going to go to hell anyway.