Mark: I actually like the work, it keeps me busy. I don't mind not resting because I enjoy keeping busy and being on my feet. 

Q from Pr1nc3ssanime: Hey Mark, what happened t the foreign swagger crew and can I join? 

Mark: Hey, and it still exists. Of course you can join. 

Q from HopeOfKris: Mark, why do you have different hair for every comeback? It's not good for your hair and you're so young. 

Mark: I have to change hairstyles for all my different comebacks because we have different themes for everything. I appreciate that you're very concerned about me. Please don't worry, I make sure to take very good care of my hair. 

Q from EmilyAltizer: Have you considered sacrificing a member to not debut in another unit? If so, who was it? 

Mark: I've never thought about it before because I like being in all the units I'm in. If I had to choose someone, I'd probably pick someone who hasn't debuted yet. 

*Questions for Johnny*

Q from chogiwang: How do you feel about debuting for 5 seconds in Limitless? 

Johnny: Well at least i'm out of the basement 

Q from YuEuNo: Can you be my daddy? 

Johnny: sure 

Q from XiariaDragneel22: Can I hug you? 

Johnny: Okay, next meet and greet you better come and hug me! 

Q from VIXX_saranghae: Please do your Johnny's fashion evaluation again! P.S: You're my bias

Johnny: The next chance I get, I will try doing my segment of "Johnny's fashion evaluation." And thank you for liking me, I can tell you have a good eye. 

*Questions for Taeil*

Q from HopeOfKris: I feel so bad when everyone is ignoring you and blames you for everything. You are my baby so please don't give up. And a question, do you like/love anyone in NCT or SM? 

Taeil: Thank you for your kind words, it's okay I'm use to it by now. I do love someone in NCT...

Q from AphroditeCutie: Hi, why do the other members seem to hate you so much? 

Taeil: Your guess is as good as mine. I guess I'm just annoying? 

Q from xXCrazy_MeeeMx: How do you have such a great voice? 

Taeil: I don't know, I practice a lot and try to protect my vocal chords by drinking warm things and doing exorcises before I sing. 

Q from ONCEaVIPARMY: Why are you so shy? You're so adorable though

Taeil: I don't know..

Q from ParkChogiwa: It's not a question, it's more like a saying...Baby don't feel upset when someone is hurting you. 

Taeil: I won't, thank you for being so kind. 

Q from Hanhee_Minhwan: Taeil~ don't give up~ We love you, we adore you. I know sometimes it can be hard with the members sometimes... Who is the member you are closest to? 

Taeil: It's fine, I stay strong for everyone, even the fans. I don't think I'm very 'close' to a specific member...

*Questions for Doyoung*

Q from Dangerouz_Ladyz: Why does everyone not like your VroomVroom show? By the way I love it and your mc 

Doyoung: Thank you, at least someone likes it! Honestly, I think the members are just saying they don't like it to make me mad or something. But it won't get to me! I know my show is the best!