Chapter 23 : Misunderstandings

All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved.

*************************************************

Sorry for being soooo late!

Hopefully this chapter'll make up for this sin of mine!

Dedication to yet another amazing person. You're a total Darling babes!!!

*************************************************

Chapter Song : Stay by Zedd ft. Alessia Cara

*************************************************

Published : 12 September 2017

Unedited : 12 September 2017

Chapter 23 : Misunderstandings

.

.

.

"You wanna tell me something?" Jon asked as he entered Tanya's room and locked he door behind him.

"Nothing." She shrugged. "Why?"

"No, I just thought..." He trailed off.

She turned to face him and raised her eyebrows in question.

He sighed and sat on the edge of her Queen-sized bed.

"Come here." He motioned with his hands towards himself. Tanya looked at him carefully for a few moments before deciding that he was probably being serious.

"So...?" She asked him as she turned to face him from her seat on the bed.

"What did they tell you?" He asked seriously.

"What did who tell me?" Tanya countered back and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't act so oblivious Tanya." Jon huffed out and crossed his arms over his chest. 

When she refused to say anything he scoffed out loudly.

"Blake Parker." He stated.

"What do you have against him?" Tanya scowled.

"Nothing. Except wait..." He said sarcastically. "...He's dangerous!" He faked surprise.

"No, he's not." She rolled her eyes.

"And how can you be so sure of it Tanya? You've only just met the guy months ago. H could be lying to you. He could be playing a facade and you won't even know. I know guys like him when I see one. A player. A guy who breaks girl's hearts and tramples all over the-"