Chapter 5 : All My Life - Blake

All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved.  

08/05/16

A/n Sorry Guys, I forgot to do this before but this chapter is dedicated to 

MissteryWoman 

for supporting me and being such a good friend. Thank You so much for encouraging me and making me feel guilty conscience whenever a day passed by and I didn't update.

***********************************************************************

------------ BLAKE POV : ------------

All My Life - That's how long I've been waiting.

For her.

My Mate

The only person in the world I have the ability to love.

I've been waiting for her since I was 16. That's the typical age when you find your mate. 

I'm not deaf, I see and hear the gossip and rumors that travel all around the world about the Alpha King, Blake Parker. Heartless, Ruthless, Dominating, Cruel, Cold etc. etc...

Trust me, I've tried to change many times but it's just that I've got too much on my shoulders and with no one to share them the load only increases day by day. I could share all that info with my beta, Simon Holden but what he turns out to be a traitor?

 I can't trust anyone fully, except my mate, not when I've made many enemies in my short rein of the Alpha King as 4 years. My dad, the ex-Alpha King, William Parker trusted me enough and passed to me the title of the Alpha. 

Since then I have left no stone upturned in order to find her, my mate. I've traveled everywhere, at least wherever possible in order to find her. But alas! It seems as if fate isn't on my side and has been keeping my mate away from me all this time.  

 Many people don't know this, but I am pure. I have never had any kind of relationship with any other she-wolf. Never. I was always taught to respect women and that the only women who I should think of in that way would be my mate.

 Only she has the permission to touch me, kiss me and do whatever she wants with me. Mom had always taught us that mates were the most important people in any wolf's life. even if it were the Alpha King, and that teaching kind of stuck with me. 

I could never look at any woman twice in a non-platonic way. Never. The look and the thoughts were only reserved for my mate.

Despite my efforts, the Royal council, a group of elder, ex-alphas think that my mate is dead.