5

~

"Come on, I know this good coffee shop just nearby.." Jungkook beams a smile yet again at Hyera.

This man is going to be the death of me..

Hyera awkwardly walked next to Jungkook, not knowing how to start a conversation with him but good thing Jungkook beat her to it.

"So..you always have gigs at that bar?"

"Umm..yea, yeah. A couple gigs here and there, but mostly in that restobar"

She couldn't do an eye contact with Jungkook, because she thinks if she does all she will see is the flashback of their kiss last night.

"It's a shame I didn't get to hear your voice though.." Jungkook chuckles halting his hand in front of Hyera as he checks the street if it's safe to cross.

"Well, if someone hadn't been so clumsy last night you probably would have heard me"

"Yah!" Jungkook playfully scolds

"Don't "yah!" me. I'm your noona" Hyera smirks.

Jungkook holds the door open for Hyera, they sat by the window.

"Just a second.." Jungkook excuses himself as he went to the counter to order.

Hyera was a nervous-wreck on the inside but her actions aren't showing it. She was definitely good at hiding her feelings.

Who wouldn't be nervous when an attractive guy takes you out for coffee?

Hyera thought to herself as she looks out the window to see the sky already darkening.

She was in deep thought when Jungkook slides into the seat in front of her, startling her a little.

"Noona? You? But you look too young and pretty to be a noona"

Hyera could feel her cheeks heat up when Jungkook made this fluttering comment plus a million dollar smile again from him.

~