» Thirty-Eighth Repression

Comincia dall'inizio

Few steps went closer until the closet's door opened. The man in front of me looked down at us. A man I didn't expect would do a horrible thing like this. He forcibly dragged the girl by her collar while his other hand was holding a burning cigarette.

All I could do was watch as he glared at my young form piercingly. "I see that a small cat lost her way here. What are you doing here, my little Quinn?"

"U-Uncle," the blonde girl said, "I- I promise I didn't see anything."

"Of course, dear. You heard everything," he said, blowing the smoke to her terrified face. "Look, I was planning to kill your father but I haven't found any reason to do so. But now that you've heard everything, I finally have a reason to kill him."

"No, please!" she cried out loud so he immediately concealed her mouth.

"Hmmm... How about this? Maybe just pretend that I'm your Uncle Richard and you just saw me fùcking her wife because it's a normal thing to do, right? Is that a better deal?"

The girl nodded in horror.

The man laughed in triumph. "I know you can do it because you're good at pretending. You are even lying to your parents that you didn't know about your abnormality. You're such a bad girl. Now give me your hand!"

She fearfully obliged as she pulled her hand out for him. The man opened her palm out and burned it with the tip of his cigarette. The girl just watched him without feeling any pain until he yelled at her face.

"Pretend it hurts or I'll put a gun to your mother's sweet mouth!!!"

"It hurts, Uncle!!!" she wailed.

He let out a vicious smile. "Good. This is the proof of our deal. Make sure to hide it. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded again and then he released her, standing up and opened the door for her. "Happy Birthday, Quinn."

The little Quinn wiped her tears before she ran outside in a haste and once he closed the door, darkness surrounded me once again.

.......

I woke up feeling weak and fuzzy. As I tried to regain my sight, my head spun automatically. I didn't know if it was just a dream or memories but I was certain that it felt real and true. Because I wouldn't be here if it was all an illusion.

"So my little cat is finally awake."

My head raised to see Uncle Elric was sitting down in front of me. He had this dangerous smile on his face and at that moment I knew that it was all memories I'd forgotten after the accident. The man in my dream had the same smile as him and the way he glared at me could kill anyone staring at it.

Realizing that my hands and foot were restricted, I tried to struggle out but it was too tight. He chuckled at my attempt before he grabbed my face with his strong hand.

"You fùcker! Why are you doing this to us?!!" I screamed, hoping that there was someone that could hear me.

Uncle Elric smirked before he slapped my face so hard. "Why!?! Because you're all stupid!"

Turning my head, I glared at him while I tried to get my hands out of the duct tape. He stood up and I just realized that Uncle Richard was nowhere to be found. We were still in the storage room of the garden and I noticed a trail of blood coming from the door. "Where's Uncle Richard?!"