"She doesn't come to the club, what.. she doesn't like it here?" 

"No nothing like that... but you'll get it when you meet her... and her names Stasia Jones."

Now I know she has an AKA but I don't know her surname yet... her hidden one,  so I'll wait till she's ready to share,  she's had heaps going on at the moment,  she doesn't need me pushing. 

Dad accepts that and says,

"Looking forward to it. Now down to business, you filled them in yet Prez" 

My dad just shakes his head even though he's Prez at his own place now he still respects our Prez or Slash which no one has called him in years..... Prez just stuck when he took over, so the newer members properly don't even know that's his first nickname.

"Nah the boys have been with their girls at the hospital,  so this is the first I've seen them,  but they know about the others."

"This about those pic's that were sent?"

I say thinking how the hell does dad know about this. 
   Dad looks at Bullet then me and nods

"Yeah I've been getting them too,  the first girl that came through made no sense to me, but the other girl, I need to find her... Prez said you might know something about her."

As I'm about to answer Bullet's  phone rings he looks at me then answers, I can hear screaming down the line then Bullet cuts in "Sophie calm down...who took her?........ok we will be there give me 15min sit with Keata we won't be long." 

He doesn't have to tell me who's been taken I'm up and out the door with everyone in the room following me. Bullet is filling them in... I don't care what he's saying I've got to get there...

Getting to one of the intersections, the one where I hit Stasia when we met, this van does a total 360 and my gut tells me it's her. 

I push the throttle forward and everyone behind me follows,  they try everything to get away from us but I get up along side the van to where the driver is and he's not alone, there's like 4 of them in there all with balaclavas on, fuck.

There was 4 of us on bikes and the van has 4 in it,  I'm wondering how I'm going to save her when Bullet took out the front tyre with his gun, then the  van struggles to stay straight, Bullet looks at me then signals me to do the same, so I  do....  but then the van goes crazy swerves to my side then over to Bullets side, then towards a T intersection, and everything goes in slow motion from here!  Our bikes slow down but the van doesn't, before I know it, the van hits the sign at the T intersection and goes straight over the top into the bushes and starts to flip. I'm off my bike and running after the van.....Fuck, nothing can happen to her, not now, NOT THE FUCK EVER!!

Once the van stopped rolling I was trying to pull open the door, but the front door opened and one of the guys starts firing at me.

My dad is there and shoots his hand that's holding the gun... he screams...I go for the door again then another one comes out, his gun is pointing at me, but Dad and Bullet are there with their guns,  pointing to his head.

Then Prez points his at the driver but he's unconscious, then I move the guy  in front of me out of the way while Dad and Bullet still have their guns on him, as I pull the door back I see her,  she's unconscious as well...  and so is the guy next to her,  I don't care about him I just need her out of there, I grab her with one arm  under the knees and the other under her arms and cradle her closer to my chest. I find somewhere to put her down and keep her head on my legs,  then my Dad comes over and looks at her then he crouches down and wipes the hair from her face then he looks at me saying,

"This your girl?" 

"Yeah, she this is my girl, dad... not how I wanted her to meet you, but yeah this is Stasia."

Looking at her,  she's breathing fine but she's out of it like she's drugged or something. Dad runs the back of his hand over her cheek and says "little bird you still getting into trouble" if I wasn't sitting I'd fall on my ass... it can't be, I look at Dad then back at Stasia....FUCK!

"Dad.... I didn't know!" Jesus but I should of!

All her nightmares and skittish behaviour, but she's been missing for over 3 years,  after what Frazer's guys did to Nana Sally, did she know or did she get away in time and not know anything.

Dad smiles at me and says

"Chill boy, she's a good girl, you never met her... but your Nana loved her,  she'd be happy"

I shake my head not sure where everything is standing right now! She starts to moan and I pull her tighter on my lap... I might not be sure what's happening, but I'm still sure about her! 

She opens her eyes then whispers the name Cobra then goes back to sleep.

Prez has things under control, he's called a prospect to pick us up and Knight to come and drive my bike back, and another van for all these guys so we can get some answers....