Chapter 1

A fanfic about Teague and Mina from UnEnchanted. I don't own this series, so all rights would go to Chanda Hahn.

I'm gonna say that this would be before Fable?

Mina's POV:

Mina scooted into the black and red Camaro with mix of unease and disgust. This was a very bad decision. She was going to end up dead in a murky, back road ditch, she just knew it. The door shut behind her, and the owner of the car- also known as the bane of her existence- smoothly slid into the driver's seat.

"So, where to?" He asked her, with just a little too much confidence and swagger for Mina's taste. He tossed her his signature, "I'm so gorgeous and perfect, and you're lucky to even be here with me" movie star grin. It made her stomach drop even further with displeasure.

"Um, Nan's party I'm late for. Hello? My mom is sick. That's the only reason I would ever be willing to get in a car and go anywhere with the likes of you." She spat, aiming all the venom and malice she could at his cocky, smiling face. If you could call it a smile. It reminded her of the Cheshire Cat grin more than anything.

"Ooh. My, so harsh. Who peed in your cereal this morning, Cruella?" He quipped with a maniacal smirk, slipping his key into the ignition. The muscle car roared to life like a ferocious beast. It was obviously a very nice, very expensive engine. One clearly meant for startling people and showing off. Mina jumped at the noise, and scowled at him.

"No one. Now just drive me to Nan's so I can disappear into the crowd and pretend I have no idea who you are." She snapped in reply.

He gave her an exaggerated, wounded puppy look, as he pulled smoothly out into the street.

"Oh, the sting of rejection. You wound me. Why do thou hate me so?" He replied in an annoying and extremely thick, English accent. She scowled even harder and glared out his dark, tinted window.

"I believe we both know the answer to that. You're nothing but a cruel, sadistic, sociopath." She growled, pulling the hood of her sweatshirt over her head. It gave Mina a warm, protected feeling to be hidden behind it.

"Ouch. You're one tough cookie, Grimm. Even now, you stubbornly resist my unparalleled charm and good looks. How's that even possible? I fairly sure I'm the best looking guy at your school, by far." He asked her, his entire posture and tone just oozing with arrogance. This just strengthened Mina's resolve.

"First of all, Teague, you are hardly someone that I would identify as charming. You're cocky and a good liar, at best. Second, you don't go to my school. And, third, even if you did, I would never, ever consider you attractive, let alone the most attractive in attendance." She shot back, with a plethora of obvious disdain and pleasure.

This answer only evoked an incredibly smug smirk on his part, as he tossed his thick black hair like he was Prince Charming from Shrek. His electric, bright blue eyes, smooth, tanned skin, perfect teeth, and tall, athletic build made him what Mina's best friend, Nan, would label as "swoon worthy". But Mina knew better. He sickened her, and she vowed she would make sure she never gave into Teague's "unparalleled charm and good looks", as he so eloquently put it.

"Sure. I bet you'd consider someone else altogether, correct? Someone like, I don't know… Brody Carmichael?" He taunted her, not even looking at the street as he drove. Teague immediately followed the barb with a look he favored; a mix of a smirk and sneer, which was something that Mina had grown to think of as "the Snerk". Of course he'd know about her crush. And teasing her about it obviously brought him enormous satisfaction. His teasing wasn't the nice, friendly sort, either. Every word was aimed to prick at a sore wound; vigorously.

Mina clenched her teeth, and turned to glare at him, "Why don't you just mind your own business, and watch the freaking road so we don't die." She snarled heatedly, crossing her arms and concentrating hard on the dashboard, rather than on his stupid face.

Naturally, this only conjured overly amused laughter on his part.

"Testy, aren't we?" He snickered, leaning casually back in his leather seat, only one hand rested lightly on the wheel. And considering that they were already going thirty over the speed limit, it only caused Mina's anxiety to rise. He must have noticed her nauseous expression and tight grip on the car door handle, which was locked, of course.

"Relax, babe. I'm a big boy. Nothing's gonna happen." He drawled out, flashing the "I'm so perfect" grin once more. Mina's hackles raised at once, and she'd had quite enough.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" She hollered at him, even startling herself a bit with her rabid tone.

"Call you what?" He asked her with mock confusion, looking all too innocent. But the self-satisfied glint in his eye gave the smugness away.

Mina was simmering with fury now. No, boiling to an overflow would be more accurate. Her cheeks were just burning red at his nerve. "You know what I mean! And you know how much I hate it! SO JUST STOP IT, OKAY!?" She shouted, her fists clenched so hard they popped. Mina knew she sounded like a second grader, but Teague got under her skin like no one she had ever known. And she couldn't stand it.

"But that's what makes it so fun, babe." He shot back, his eyes glittering with challenge.

"UGHHH!"Mina screamed in frustration. She then smacked him as hard as she could with the Grimmoire that had been resting in her front pocket, which was really all she could do against him.

"Ouch! Hey, careful with that! I don't want my little brother racing over here to defend your honor or from whatever he thinks I'll do to you. He has a very active imagination, you know. And he's terribly annoying." Teague lamented dryly, rubbing at his stomach where she'd whopped him.

Mina scowled. "Jared's hardly your little brother, first off. And his 'very active imagination' is probably accurate. I shouldn't even be here with you! He'd kill me, then you after." She retorted, stuffing the book back in her hoodie, and hoping Jared hadn't felt the book whacking his jerk of a twin brother.

He wrinkled his nose at her, "I'm still the older brother, so there. And I'd like to see him try to kill me, but he'd never hurt you. Though, you are right about him being furious."

Teague seemed to ponder this for a moment, "Well, on second thought, let him come. I'd just love to see his face when he finds out how much we've been hanging out." He sneered with a triumphant snort.

Mina rolled her eyes, "We do not 'hang out'. And I do not enjoy your company, at all."

But that insufferable boy just smirked and snickered. "Keep telling yourself that, babe."

"TEAGUE!"

"What?" He asked, not even trying to hide his snickers.

"You are such a- such a- UGHHH!" Mina growled, turning away and refusing to engage any further in the conversation. But Teague's hysterical laughter filled the silence on the final fifteen minutes of the drive.

°****۵****°

Okay, lol. If you have time, please review. I would like to know what you think. :)

I don't know if I will continue, so let me know if I should!

Thanks, xoxo.