Home - Ten

Trigger Warning: Blood 

   Daniel fought the Rogue Shadow with all the strength he had. He wanted vengeance for the pain inflicted on himself and his brother. The urge to look at his brother was very strong. All he wanted was too look his brother in the eye again, and hug him as tightly as possible. 

   He was badly injured, bleeding nose and all, but he wasn't has injured as the Shadow who seemed to have a black eye and more visible bruises than him.  Then, he turned to see his brother swing hard at the Shadow, who knocked out immediately because he apparently just needed one more hit. Daxton shook his hand due to his bleeding knuckles and looked at his brother. They hugged each other like it was the end of the world.

   "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.... Sorry" Dan repeated over and over again, as the both start crying. 

   "No, it's not your fault. It's okay" Dax replied, words muffled as his head was buried in his brother's shoulder. They let go and Daniel put his hand's on Dax's shoulders.

   "You're okay!!" he exclaims, while happily looking at his younger brother.

   "You're not as okay" he replies, laughing softly. He gestures towards the bruises and wound on his face. Daniel takes a sit down on the side of the tower and his brother follows, Auryn standing in front of them. 

   "I think I have something for that" she says shyly. Looking through her bag for a healing patch. She kneels down in front of him and places her patch on his arm. "This will heal all your wounds in a while, for now you just need to stay put here while it heals" she continues.

   "You got a good one Dax" he says, nudging his brother. He smiles fondly at her and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. She sits down beside him.

   "I know" he says as she leans her head into her shoulder.

---

   Jacques drops off the final hostage and goes to their main priority at the time, John.  They fly up to their twin and they find him quickly flying around, trying to catch the Leader of the Rogues.  They catch up to him, who seemed too focus on the Rogue.

   "You need help?" they ask as they both follow the Rogue as he tried to run away.

   "This idiot keeps running away!!" he says quite angrily and speeds up.

   "I'll take that as a yes" they reply and they go around to the other side in an attempt to block the way of the Rogue, when they go up in front of him, they give him a punch to his stomach.  

   The Rogue hovered there for a while, still trying to catch up with the surprise attack by Jacques, who waited there for their brother. John caught up to them both after a few seconds and punches the Rogue again, who attempts to take a swing at them and Jacques gets a bruise on their arm. John punches him again and they get knocked out and they fall on the pathway below them both. The fall didn't hurt seem him that much but it looks like he was unconscious.

   "It's just like when we were little" they said, smiling at their twin. 

   "Yeah" he replied, pausing for a second to think of specific times they did this. "Remember, that one time when those kids bullied us when we were ten" he continued.

   "Yep, that was the time we both came out to our group of friends" they laughed softly at the thought "I said I wasn't a boy or a girl and you said that you were gay" they said.

   "And that guy just made fun of us" he smiled, while flying back to the tower with Jacques at his side.

   "So we beat him up" they continued, while looking at their brother who had bruises on his arm and one on his cheek which was quite prominent. They frowned and spoke "Your look horrible"