Streets - Five

Daniel walked out of the kitchen, a frown starting to grow on his face due to the fact that he ran out of chocolate chips for the cookies he was supposed to make. Because Daxton was out, reading in the bookstore, no one was there to watch the shop so he locked the door of the store and house and made his way out. He had a backpack on him so that he could safely keep his belongings from being stolen yet again.

   As he walked for a bit to the store he thought about the Cloud Runner who stole from him the other day. He wasn't really able to take a good look at him because he, quite literally, flew past him, stealing his chocolate. He frowned at the thought and stepped inside the shop to buy more chocolate. Once he had it he put it in his backpack and quickly walked back home, swiftly unlocking the door and stepping into the place where he was safe from Cloud Runners.

---

   John sat on the top of the roof top of his favorite street in all of Izdvojen, it was very interesting. Children ran around playing whatever game while the adults talk and laugh and everyone there seemed to be very happy and filled with energy, even though their stuff get stolen and lot. He sat there in complete bliss with Jacques beside him. While looking down he saw a guy who looked familiar. He tapped their shoulder.

   "That's the guy, who I stole chocolate from. Looks like he's out to get more" he laughs quietly to himself.

   "Really?" they squinted at him. "Ooh, he's cute" they exclaim. He takes a good look at him.

   "Huh, you're not wrong" he replied, looking back at them. "I guess I was never able to get a good look" he laughed softly again. There was a moment of silence while their eyes followed this man. It was interrupted by Jacques speaking up.

   "We should visit his store and say hi" they said. He nodded as a 'yes' to his suggestion.

   They both stood up and slowly floated down to the front of the shop. They got some questioning looks from  other people but most of them didn't really mind. It was a normal situation for the commoners.

   They simultaneously enter the shop and the man's eyes grow wide. As they both walk closer to the counter, the man stands there silent, unable to figure out what to do until they start to speak.

   "Hello there! I'm Jacques,I use they and them pronouns, I hope you can accept that and this is my brother, John-" they said and got interrupted by their twin.

   "What's your name cutie?" he asked and the guy in front of them got all flustered but they were able to reply.

   "Daniel, and yes the they and them thing is okay with me" he paused and straightened up his posture. "What are you, Cloud Runners, doing here??" he exclaimed.

   "We're here to see you, sweetheart" he says, winking. Daniel stiffens up again until Jacques speaks up.

   "I apologize for my brother here, he's very straightforward when it comes to these kind of things." they laugh. He smiles at this remark and John slightly frowns but has a smirk on.
They continued "Oh yeah, and we're sorry for stealing your chocolate I just love it and lot and John here was just being nice". He smiles but John cuts in.

   "I think we're fair now, I stole your chocolate chips and you steal my heart" he says and Daniel blushes and laughs. Then they interrupt.

   "I was wondering if you would like to fly with us?" they asked and both John and Daniel looked confused.

   "How could I fly I'm not a Cloud Runner?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at Jacques and continued "I also have to take care of the store"

   "C'mon this is a great opportunity that you should definitely take" they smile at him.

   "Okay, fine, but I gotta lock the doors up and fix some stuff, I'll be quick" he says and exits the room.

   They both were left there, alone, and John looked sharply at Jacques.

   "Why does he like you more??" he asked, quite vexed by the current situation.

   "Because I'm being nice, dear brother, slow and steady wins the race" they tell him and this makes his mood worse until Daniel came back.

   "Okay! Let's go!!" he says excitedly as he follows behind them, locking the door and walking up the hill.

   "Just hold on tight" they say as Daniel climbs onto their back. They both jump and lift off.

   They flew in top of the many streets, passing many people who were just normally living out their lives. Daniel was holding on tight and had his eyes closed until John said something to him.

   "It's okay baby boy, I got you, I'm here" he smiled fondly as Daniel slowly opened his eyes.

   He saw the clouds, the Runners who zoomed past. He saw the castle in the distance which he was never really able to see before. He even was able to spot the rolling hills in the outskirts of the Kingdom. His face lit up at the amazing sights.

   "The view... is beautiful" he said, staring into the distance.

   "It sure is" they both reply. Daniel looks over to John who is staring right at him. He smiles fondly at John and goes back to staring at the view.

   Jacques lands back at the hill where they started and puts Daniel down and John lands near them.

   "So did you have fun?" T
Jacques asks him.

   "Yeah, I did, thanks, I hope we can do this again" Daniel smiled and turned away to walk back home but he was stopped by John.

   "Hey could I talk to you in private?" he asked softly.

   "Yeah, sure" he replied. They walked behind a tree, and stood under the shade.

   "I really liked today" he said awkwardly.

   "I did too" he replied.

   "I needed to tell you" he paused trying to think of what to say. After a moment of silence he continued "I love you"

   "I really like you too and I don't really know how to express that, I'm just really questioning my sexuality right now" he laughs and is about to continue but before he could even open his mouth, John already closed the distance.

   Daniel was tensed but he slowly relaxed into it. When he finally pulled away their foreheads were leaning on each other and John smiled, lifted his head, winked and said.

   "More next time!!" he said, looking at Daniel who was flustered and winked.

   "You kissed him didn't you?" Jacques said.

   "Yep" he replied proudly.