Let's Make a Deal Adrikins

1 month earlier:
"Adrien! Just the person I wanted to see!"
Adrien mentally kicked himself, "Hi Chloe," he said unenthusiastically. After three years of her constantly getting up in his grill, he wasn't even trying to be nice anymore.
"Soooo! What's our plans for prom?"
"What makes you think I'm going with you?"
"Oh Adrien, of course you are! Who else would you go with?"
"Uh..." Adrien immediately thought 'Ladybug' but he knew he couldn't say that. "L-lot's of girls would go with me if I asked."
"Oh Adrien, you don't want to go with a some random strange girl. Wouldn't you rather go with me, someone who has known you all your life?"
Adrien couldn't argue with that. He made a disgusted/worried/tsk face. "I-I'm sorry Chloe, I guess I just won't be going then, or I'll go alone." He began to walk away and shake her off.
"A-Adrien! Wait!" Chloe ran in front of him, blocking him from getting in his limo. "Adrien, please reconsider! I refuse to go without a date,  and I refuse to miss the prom! I will not go with anyone but you, please Adrien, please??" Chloe pleaded and leaned in closer to him. Adrien backed away, "Chloe you have been non-stop bothering me for three years even after I repeatedly made it clear I didn't see you as anything more than a friend. Please, just let me have something to myself?" Adrien pushed her to the side again before Chloe stopped him again.
"I-I'll stop!"
"You'll what?"
"I'll stop bothering you after graduation if you go to the prom with me. I-I'll move on and I won't follow you to whatever college you go to."
"Really?"
"Oh, Adrien I wouldn't break a promise."
"How about you stop bothering me for the rest of the year, or until prom at least."
"But Adrie-" Chloe was interrupted by the Gorilla growling and beeping the horn.
"Take it or leave it Chloe, I gotta go."
"F-fine! Deal."
_
__ Le Next Day
_
"Adrien!"
"Chloe, have you already forgotten about the deal?"
"Of course not, this is a part of it. Since you are taking me to prom, I'll need a promposal of course. And we'll have to shop for my dress together, and your tuxedo so we can color coordinate."
Adrien sighed, "Yes of course, just text me the details for when you want to go. And what kind of promposal were you thinking?"
"Well, I do like surprises, however! I would prefer it be on my car so that all of Paris will see a promposal to ME from ADRIEN! So make sure to put 'FROM ADRIEN' somewhere in large letters! I trust you Adrikins, make it big and glamorous!"
"Gotcha."
_
__ Le Later that Day
_
"Hey, Sabrina right?"
"Oh! Adrien, hi! Do you need Chloe? Chl-" Sabrina began to yell for her but was cut off by Adrien.
"No! I actually just came to ask you which car is Chloe's, she didn't say and I don't know I feel stupid for not knowing...It's for a promposal."
"O-oh! Ok, um," Sabrina walked over to a nearby window and pointed. "It's that one there, the white j-"
"Sabrina! Where are you?!"
"Eek! I gotta go! Bye!" Sabrina ran out in a flash. Adrien looked closer to where she pointed.
"The white j-eek?" He said out loud, reciting what Sabrina had just said. There were two white cars to where she pointed. He assumed she meant the white jeep. After all it was the closest that sounded like j-eek.
(Sabrina was gonna say "the white Jaguar" LMFAO [U KNOW THE CAR BRAND]
OH WELL)
_
__
_
Adrien was determined to make his first and only promposal worthwhile. Plus this prom was the last thing before a Chloe-free life, may as well be nice about it.
Adrien, with the help of Natalie and a few assistants, was able to create a beautifully creative, romantic and spectacular promposal on "Chloe's" car. It read "PROM?" Across one side of the doors, and "FROM ADRIEN" on the other side. The rest was decorations and color all around.
(I AM 16 I DONT KNOW SHZ ABOUT PROMPOSALS BUT IMAGINE WHATEVER ADRIEN DID IS BREATHTAKING)
Now we wait. Adrien approved of his work. He knew Chloe had spread the word of a promposal that'd would be outside today, so he stood readily at the jeep with a big bouquet of roses and box of chocolates, which also spelled out prom.
"Wow! You really went all out." Plagg remarked.
"Did I over do it?"
"For Chloe? Yes. I mean that's a lot of decorative hearts. Don't you care about what everyone will think now? That you two are dating?"
"No way, I mean I already told Nino about the deal, and I everyone knows that I don't like her. I don't think it's a big deal." Just then the bell rang, "Hide Plagg!"
Adrien watched as students poured out of the school, some coming to see Adrien's display. He blushed, suddenly feeling embarrassed and smiled at everyone. However, he had never felt more embarrassed in his entire life (and that's saying a lot considering all of the incidents he's had with Ladybug) than the event that was about to occur.
A girl with dark blue hair and blue bell eyes, who he recognized was Marinette from his sophomore year, came forward from the crowd that began to form. She looked dumbfounded, which made Adrien very confused.
"U-uh, h-hi Marinette! Long time no see! It's been awhile..." Adrien wasn't sure what to say, and why was she just standing there?
Nino's girlfriend Ayla, who he remembered was friends with Marinette, then appeared from the crowd as well.
"Marinette? What's going o-" Alya then stood dumbfounded as well. "OH MY-" Alya cut herself off by placing a hand over her mouth.
_
__
_
Nino had told Alya about the deal between Chloe and Adrien, and they had both laughed about it. He respectively asked for her not to tell anyone because he wasn't sure if it was a secret or not. And she agreed, figuring Marinette wouldn't care anyways since she was "over Adrien" (better not to start up anything anyways.)
However when she saw the scene before her now, she knew exactly what happened.
Adrien Agreste had decorated the wrong car. Alya began to laugh a little into her hand.
Nino showed up behind her soon afterwards.
"What's all thi-OH NO" Nino had the same reaction as Alya, and then both began laughing.
_
__
_
Adrien's blush deepened, "H-hey! What's so funny? Does it look bad?"
Marinette was still silent, but Alya and Nino were laughing their heads off.
"Oh man, this is too good." Alya laughed again.
"What's the big idea?!"
"Dude," Nino laughed again and walked up to whisper something in Adrien's ear, "this is Marinette's car."
"Oh f***"

Edit: I FIXED IT FROM "FOUR YEARS" TO "THREE" BCUS I REALIZED THAT THIS IS ADRIEN'S THIRD YEAR BEING AT A HIGH SCHOOL SINCE HE CAME SOPHMORE YEAR
OK BYE