Go Home

Aaliyah in the MM

Siana King Louis

It's been a week since Monica and I have talked. Jaiden is having a party this weekend and I already know Monica is going to be there so Imma try to talk to her. Lately Monica has been hanging out with that Aaliyah girl. Doing things that I would do with her and it made me jealous. Was she doing this on purpose? I shook my head looking over at Jaiden.

Jaiden and I have been fucking with each other heavy lately. We get closer and closer everyday. It's like our bond is unbreakable. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked smiling. I shook my head and finished curling my hair. "Your a weirdo." He said laughing. "You can't talk." I said unplugging my flat irons. "How come I can't talk?" He asked getting up.

"You call yourself the dick bandit." I said laughing as he got behind me. He pressed himself against me and I opened my mouth to say something but  he shushed me before I could. "Who are you shushing?" I asked turning around to face him. "Man I can't do anything with you." He groaned going to sit on the bed. "You got hoes to do that. Plus I'm a virgin." I lied. I'm not no virgin that's a dead ass lie. "Your lying Monica already told me." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and left out my room. I heard him follow me down. My mom happened to not be home so I invited him over. "Where you go-" Jaiden got cut off by this loud knock at my door. "Who is it?" I yelled from inside the door. "Monica open upppp." She yelled back knocking harder. I got excited and opened the door. She stepped in and walked right pass me knocking over a couple books.

I picked them up putting them back on the table. "You texted me saying we need to talk and that it's important." Monica said rolling her eyes. "Wait. No I didn't." I said confused. Jaiden appeared out of nowhere and smiled. "It was me." He pointed at himself. Monica huffed and got up about to walk out the door but Jaiden blocked the door.

"Bitch I don't like you. Why are you texting me from Siana phone?" Monica asked sliding her phone in her back pocket. "Why don't you like me? I mean we was just talking." He asked and I watched Monica look up at him. "We was fucking not talking and I don't like you because it's just you." Monica said pushing him from the door. My heart started hurting which was weird. Before Monica could close the door Jaiden walked out with her and closed the door behind them.

I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. Monica and Jaiden were fucking? I couldn't believe it. Which seemed like forever which in reality was 10 minutes Jaiden came back into the house without Monica. "What happened?" I sat up. "Nothing we just talked." He smiled sitting down. I rolled my eyes getting up going to the bathroom. Why do I feel hurt?

Monica Brandi Villa

I stuck my tongue out twerking in my seat. Jaiden always get me so motherfucking wet to the point where it's not funny anymore. I started up my car and started driving to Aaliyah's. I called her and she answered after the 5th ring. She yawned before saying hello. "Aww was my little baby sleep?" I asked laughing.

"Leave me alone." I could tell she was blushing. "Your so cute Autumn." I smiled. Aaliyah made me full good inside. "I know right." She said clicking her tongue. "Nigga calm down. Can't nobody ever compliment you." I smiled. Damn my face hurt from smiling but that's all I ever do when I see her or talk to her. "Shut uppppp." She laughed at the way she said it.

I pulled up in her driveway and turned of my car. I got out the car and walked up to the door. "Little girl open the door." I said. "Why should I?" She asked laughing but I heard her get up. "If you don't Imma fuck you up, that's why you should." I said and she laughed unlocking the door. She hung up and opened the door. "Yes?" She asked making a face.