I'm tired of you

I changed Monica's character which is up there☝️. Enjoyyyy

Monica Brandi Villa

Two days later

Siana and I laid in her bed in silence on our phones. "Jai don't make me beat you up because I will." Siana said laughing. Ever since her and Jai started talking they would be talking on the phone or meeting up on little play dates. I can already see that they would be a thing in the future. I was on Instagram lurking on people pages talking shit with Siana.

A picture of Lala when she was little popped up and I showed it to Siana. "Her hair looked a hot mess." Siana said and I looked at it nodding. "Bunny I'm going to call you back later. Bye." She waited for a second then hung up. "I'm bored want to go somewhere?" Siana twisted her body around to face me. "Yeah let's go to the hooka-" I got cut off by her phone ringing. "Bestfriend! Bitch come see me I missed you." I blocked out her sound and stood up putting on my shoes.

After my hoodie was on I grabbed my phone and stood by the door as she hung up. "What were you saying?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Home. That's where I'm going." I turned around going downstairs. "I thought you were spending the night again." Siana chased after me. "I don't remember saying that Siana." I said grabbing my bookbags off the living room floor.

"What's your problem?" She pushed me back from the door. I dropped my stuff and looked at her. "Siana King Louis touch me again. I dare you I really double dare you." I said looking down at my folded hands. It was silent for a minute so I picked up my stuff and headed for the back door. Siana tried to give me a hug but I pushed her away from me. I got into my car and headed home.

When I got home my mom was sleep on the couch. My little sister came from out her hiding spot with bruises all over her and her dress ripped. I didn't even ask questions before I sent a punch to my mom face.

Siana King Louis

"I don't know what happened after my friend called me she just got up and left all mad." I ran my mouth to Hafiah. "Bitch who was you on the phone with?" I heard Hafiah start coughing. "Jasmin-" I got cut off by the two beeps coming from my phone. I looked at my phone and saw that she hung up. I rolled my eyes and went in my closet. I put on a hoodie and a skirt.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I called Jaiden but it went straight to voicemail. What the fuck was this man doing? I never got sent to voicemail by him so something must be wrong. I started walking to his house to see if he was home. When I got there all I heard was moans as soon as I walked in the house. I put my phone and keys down and walked up the stairs quietly. I busted in the room and the blonde bitch stopped bouncing on his dick.

"Hi my name is Siana. How you doing? Jaiden where's my daughter?" I said tilting my head to the side slightly. "You have a daughter?" The blonde bitch said getting off his dick. "Yes he does, Monae Rodgers. Where is she?" I said before he could talk. The blonde bitch started putting on her clothes. "Call my phone." The blonde bitch said putting on her shoes. I looked at her and she hurried out the room.

Jaiden sighed grabbing his phone but I quickly jumped on the bed to snatch it out his hand. "Siana why?" He ran his hands through his hair. "Jaiden why not?" I laughed tossing his phone on floor. "What the fuck?" He reached down to get his phone. "Yo what's wrong with you?" He said getting out the bed. I looked at his dick then looked down biting my lip. I never answered him so he came behind me and pulled my hair.

I slapped him and got off his bed. "You tryna die?" I asked him going to look in his closet. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed him off and pointed to the bathroom. "You been fucking around and I don't want to touch you if you smell like that." I said and he groaned going into his bathroom. His phone started ringing and I answered it.