Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Muffin Trouble

Third P.O.V

2 weeks later, from when Henry and Bianca had broken up. Henry didn't feel as bad no more, actually he felt great. He had been able to spend more time with Jasper, Charlotte and Ray. Henry and Bianca did have a chat though, they had both decided it would be for the best if they were just friends. Henry was currently on the way to mancave. He was happy to go see Ray again. Henry smiled as he walked into the man cave but then Henry stopped in shock.

"What the-", Henry was about to say but managed to stop himself from saying enough word. Henry's mouth had dropped. "Sworz!", Henry then shouted. Sworz jumped back from the girl he was kissing, "What?", Sworz says. Henry is about to reply when he hears Ray walk in. "What the-", Ray started but also stopped himself from saying anything else. Ray frowns, "Sworz, you can't just bring anyone down here", Ray says. "But we are getting married", Sworz says randomly. Henry looked corncened, "When did you too even meet?", Henry asks. "Half hour ago", Sowrz says and smiled happily. Charlotte walked in and looked really confused but soon worked it out.

-----------------------

The next day after a difficult day off school, Henry was talking to Jasper in Junk and Stuff. When Sworz women walked through the door, "Hey Boys!", She says as she looked around the intresting store. Henry looked at her and frowns deeply. He then looked back at Jasper, "Jasper why don't you go to the toliet", Henry says. Jasper looked confused, "But I don't need to go", Jasper says. Henry shakes his head a little, "Well go count the tiles in there...Ray says you got too", Henry says. Jasper looked confused, "Really?", Jasper asks. Henry nodded, "Oh, yeah course", Henry says. Jasper nodded and went off to count the tiles in bathroom.

Henry turned to look at the women. She puts a blue box down, "Henry I get the feeling you don't like me", She says. Henry crosses his arms, "Well, I'm glad your getting that feeling, thats the feeling I want you too feel, you feeling me", Henry says sassily. Sworz women looked at Henry confused, "Sorry what?". "No I'm sorry because I don't repeat stuff", Henry says as she pick up the blue box. "I made you these muffins Henry", She says.

Henry looked at the muffins, "Well

Henry looked at the muffins, "Well...Err, maybe I could just try one", Henry says and picks one up, taking a bite. "Mhm...Wow", Henry says as he ate it. Charlotte, Ray and Jasper run in. Charlotte frowns, "Henry don't eat the muffin", She shouts and tries to get it out of Henry's mouth. They both then try pulling Henry him making him fall and being knocked out by stachue head.

Ray gasps and ran to Henry's side, "I know mouth to mouth", Ray says quickly and bends down to Henry's side. "No! I need to kiss him", The women says. Ray frowns, "No his my employee!", Ray shouted and leans down giving Henry mouth to mouth. A second later, Henry gasps for air and Ray helped him up. "Are you Okay Henry?", Ray asks Henry. Henry looked confused but then hugged Ray.

"I love you", Henry says, smiling widely.

-------------------

Hey guys. I hope you like this chatper xx