Six Hours

Voices and noises seem to swirl around you. You can hear what appears to be static as if it were on an old television screen. A low hum is also audible. As you slowly blink your eyes open, you take note of how heavy they feel. The viruses must have injected you with something.

Your vision is blurry. The flickering lights make you feel dizzy and a bit nauseous. Where am I? You think. Someone groans beside you. Slowly turning your head to the right, you see Matt in a similar state to yours. He opens his eyes and seems a bit surprised to see you. "What happened?" You whisper.

Suddenly, it all comes flooding back to you. It does the same to Matt at almost the exact same time. The two of you sit up in sync, only to see that Mark has already, and Sean and Nate are struggling to do the same. "Where are we?" Sean mutters as he finally gets upright. "Wait," Mark says standing. "I know this room."

The room you five are being held in is not large. The lights are dim and the walls are grey. There are two desks; one stands in front of you with paperwork scattered across it and a sheet of metal. Behind you is another desk. This on has a few random items, including a remote, a fan, and a teddy bear. Most notably, there are three television screens stacked in a pyramid. The screens display only static.

You could leave if you wanted to, but none of you are willing. You're too afriad of what the viruses might do. There is one door to your left, another to your right; both are open. A red button is on the wall next to both. Behind you, above the screens, is a large vent. Judging by the button next to it, it can also be closed. On the wall to your right there are two digital meters. One reading 'power', the other 'clock'.

Hesitantly, you walk over to the desk in front and lift up the sheet of metal. You are surprised at what you see.The metal is actually a monitor displaying what appears to be a camera feed. A mini-map is visable at the bottom right corner. Tapping the rooms on the map causes the feed to change, displaying a little static. "Oh no," you say. The guys crowd around the monitor as realization hits you like a bus. "We're in Sister Location."

"The Private Room!" Nate exclaims. "Oh my gosh," Matt cries, running his fingers through his hair. "I knew it!" Mark says, exasperated. Sean stares at the monitor in shock. "There's no way," he whispers. "And yet we're here. We're in the game!" You say a little louder. "Oh, it's not a game anymore," Nate comments. But one look at his face tells you that he said nothing.

He's staring at the screens, as if he had seen something. "What?" You ask. "What's going on?" Matt inquires, walking closer to his friend. "I hate to break up the conversation, but I have some business to attend to." You all look to the screens. One no longer displays static. Instead, it shows an image of Anti in a room. It's unclear where, but it's also not your first concern.

"Anti," Sean growls. "Who did you expect?" Anti mocks. "What do you want with us?" Mark asks, scowling. "Actually, I want to kill you," Anti admits. "But this is more fun." As he speaks, the other two screens come alive. Dark appears on one, Natemare on the other. All are looking quite pleased with themselves.

"What is more fun?" You question. "She's speaks out. Bold. I like it," Anti snickers. Sean steps forward in your defense. "Let us explain how this works," Dark begins.

"You can leave the room, but I wouldn't try it," Natemare explains. "To your left, you'll see a clock. When we begin, it will read 12:00 am. You'll have until 6:00 am to keep your enemies out of the office. That would be us." Dark takes over the explaination.

"As you've already figured out, you can look at the camera feeds using that monitor on the desk. This will show you where we are. To give you a fair chance, we won't move if the camera is on us. However, it should be noted that none of us will ever be in the same room together, so leaving one camera on for a while will subject you to another attack. Also, you will not be able to rely solely on the cameras to stop us."

Anti's screen suddenly glitches out, and you see the static return. An eerie laugh fills the room; a laugh you know all too well. "You may notice that there is a set of headphones in the back." Sean walks over and picks them up. "In order to keep track of us, you can use the sound system so that our audio cues are more distinctive. Anti can't be seen on the cameras, so you'll have to use those to better determine where and how close he is."

"The doors to your left and right can be closed," Natemare says, "so can the vent in front. However, doing so, will take up power, which is displayed on the left, beneath the clock. Using the cameras will also cause you to lose power. You can try playing a risky game, by not using cameras at all, but I wouldn't advise it. The less you use them, the bigger chance you have at death."

He says it so bluntly, it makes you shudder. "On a final note, the lights and listening device cannot be deactivated, so your power will run down as the night progresses no matter what," Dark concludes. "You have six hours. We may or may not go easy on you. Good luck."

With that, he and Natemare disappear. You each assign each other to a station. As you all take your places, you feel uneasy. Who wouldn't? "It's time to play Five Nights at Freddy's," Mark says. "For real this time."