★CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE★

(continued)

My eyes stay widened as he glares at me.

"You have 5 seconds (of summer ;) ) before I get the rest involved." Will threatened. I already knew he would tell the rest anyway.

"The real question is, who decided you can look at my personal messages without my consent?" I challenged. I don't know what I'm doing, I just know I'm digging myself into a bigger hole.

"Once you pay your own phone bill, then we'll stop looking through it"

"You dont pay for yours either!" I exclaimed.

"That's different"

I'm dumbfounded. "What do you mean its different?"

"It's different for guys"

"That is the most sexist thing I've ever heard you say. What do I possible have on my phone that you dont" I'm so done. How dare he.

"I didn't even mean it like that. But, for starters, this" he leaves my phone in the air.

"That's the biggest bs I've ever heard! I bet you have tons of nudes on that phone! I have messages with one guy and that makes me have the worst thing on my phone? Im not a slut! YOURE SO STUPID WILLIAM" I yelled the last part.

His eyes darken. You dont ever want to make william mad; what did I do.

"You know whats stupid? The fact that you thought we wouldnt find out"

Soon some of the others came up to see what was going on.

Sam tried to come over to me, but she didn't make it far. William started yelling at her too.

"You knew about this! You were part of this! We trusted you guys , and this is how you repay us?" Will fumed.

Sam looked absolute terrified.

"You can't tell at her, it was my idea anyway!" I yell. It was the truth and she didn't deserve to be yelled at.

Everyone else looks very lost in this whole thing.

"Okay, okay" Emmett finally steps in.
"Whats going on"

Will hands them my phone.

"This". Everyone , except sam and I, began reading. After a few moments, everyone's faces were red with anger. It's not even that bad; I couldve said bad stuff but I didnt!

"You're both grounded, no phone, no laptop, no TV, no nothing. I want everything on my bed now."

I don't think I've ever seen my brothers so angry. It honestly scared me.

Most of them began yelling at us, and it began to get very hard to breathe. I began to feel very dizzy and I was crying. I couldn't stop shaking. Sam thankfully noticed.

"SHUT UP" she screamed and every stopped yelling and looked at us.

They're eyes landed on me and they were to our side in a second.

"Lily, I need you to breathe. Take a few deep breaths" Jason said calmly. He helped me for a few minutes until I was calm again. I haven't had a panic attack in a few months.

He pulled me into a big hug and I dug my face into his neck.

"Too much yelling" I whimper.

"No more yelling" he assured. "You're okay".

"I'm sorry" I cried. It wasn't even that bad, but apparently it was to my brothers. And cousins.

"it's fine lils" it wasn't actually fine, and I knew that but I really didn't care.

"How about you get all that gunk off your face and try to sleep" Emmett suggested. "I mean, you have school tomorrow".

I groaned. "Don't remind me.".

"You have, like, a month left. It'll be fine. Just no more fights, okay?" I smirked.

"We'll see"

**********************

heY sorry I suck at updating ik.

This book is coming to an end soon, maybe I'll go up to 40. We'll see.

Should I write a sequel???

Let me know!

Also ik this is very short but it's something.

ALSO IF ANY OF U LOVELY PEOPLE LOVE PERCY JACKSON SLIDE INTO MY DMS SO WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER

Unedited