⭐CHAPTER THREE⭐

A/N hey guys just to clarify some things, Mason is their cousin, Oliver is Sammy's twin brother and logans best friend, and lily is the front cover. Just in case you got confused. And this is not edited.Enjoy:)
***************************** recap:

"We'll be fine! Look!" I said standing up and begin walking across, when all the sudden my foot slips.

*lilys point of view*
I scream as I tumble down the roof. Just as I was going to fall off, my hands latch themselves onto the gutter.

"Lily! Oh my gosh. Sam go get the boys! Hurry!" Logan yells, his eyes trained on me as Sam rushes out of the attic.
Seconds later, 6 panicked boys are at the window.

"Oh my gosh lily! Um colton go down and stand under her in case she falls. We'll try to get her up" Jason says will worry in his eyes. Colton bolts down the stairs and is under me in no time.

"Okay lily. I need you to stay calm for me sweetheart. Can you do that for me?" Jason asks as he sees its getting difficult for me to breathe.
I attempt to nod, but u can see they saw it.
"Now I think the safest way down is if you let go and colton will catch you. Can you let go for us?"

I shake my head wildly. No way in hell am I letting go. Even if colton is down there, there's no guarantee he'll catch me.

"Please baby? You will be safe and sound back in the house in no time if you just let go. Colton will catch you. I promise." Emmett says soothingly trying to coax me into it.
I'm really big on promises and my brothers have never broken a promise.

"You pinky promise?" I yell up to them.

"I pinky promise" he assures and holds his pinky out.

I take a deep breath as I let go. I scream and land in coltons awaiting arms.

He hugs me tight to his chest and whispers reassuring words in my ear as I start to cry.
Okay when you fall off a roof in pretty scary. It shakes you up bad.

He walks back into the house bouncing up and down lightly as everyone is coming back downstairs.

"Oh honey" William cooes (coos?) As colton passes me over. I don't even care if they're treating me like a 2 year old. I just want my brothers.

They all hug me tightly and then set me down. Sam and Logan come over and hug me really tight.

"I told you to come inside lil. This is why you have to listen when someone tells you to do something. Okay?" Logan lectures.
I pull away from the hug.
"Your not dad. Or mom. You can't tell me what to do. I'm 14!" I say angry.

"No were not. But Jason and Emmett are the closest thing to parents when they're away. You should be more thankful for everything!" Logan yells.

"Why are they never home?! Why do they hate us?" I wail.
Cole comes over and hugs me to his chest shushing me every so often.
I could tell everyone was shocked at my outburst. I'm not one to yell, get in fights, or start arguments are that matter. Especially not with my brothers. I'm a more quiet girl.

"Darling, they don't hate us. They're just busy. They still love us." Cole says like he's trying to believe it himself.
You see, what my parents do is go on business trips that last long and are frequent. They stay home for about 3 days and then they leave again. They leave enough money for food and everything, even though we have our own money. Were not rich but were not poor. just enough to get by with a couple dollars extra here and there.
************************************
Were all now sitting at the dining room table, eating cheeseburgers, which is dinner.

"Hey colton?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"When are soccer tryouts?" I ask with excitement.

"I think Monday." He says.
"YESSS!!!"
everybody looks at me weirdly for a second.
Okay soccer is my all-time favorite sport. And I'm pretty good at it. It's weird since everyone else plays different sports while me, colton, and
Sam all play soccer. Hmph. Their loss.
"What?" I ask looking at everyone. They just shake their heads and chuckle.

"Lily your weird" Jason laughs.

"Yeah well your all older than me so that means I get my weirdness from you all. Ha!" I say, proud of myself for this victory.

"Well actually, mom and dad made you so that means you get your weirdness from them." Cole smirks.

"But that doesn't matter. I was raised by you all so I get it from you. Your all I was around when I was little." I say kind of sad.

They sigh. "Your right. You get your weirdness from us" Collin says.

"I knew it! I win this debate! BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE." I yell as I do my happy dance in my chair.

They just laugh and finish eating. I look out the backyard to see the sun is still out.

"Hey colton? Will you come practice with me outside? Pleasee?" I beg, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

He rolls his eyes and gets up to get the soccer ball.

"Thank you thank you! I say hugging him tight.
" yeah yeah. Go outside I'll meet you there." He says.

"Okay" I say. This is going to be fun ;)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐A/N hey guys. I definitely made this one longer. I'm going to try and make the chapters longer, but I'm writing this on my phone and stuff so we'll see how it goes. New chapter will be out soon! And sorry the last couple were really short my bad. But bye now!