Elemental Animals Part 4:Electricity and Water

-Max-

After yesterday's fiasco with several of the gang finding another form, Max decided to go for a walk. He went to the store to buy some food, especially Mac and Cheese. He saw the Mystreet group. They saw him and walk over.

"Hey son of a b****! Where is Garroth, Laurence and Travis?!" Katelyn demanded. "Don't know." Max said and got more food. "Why are you rude to me and my gang?" He asked as be got some Mac and Cheese of the shelf. "Why aren't you Mad Max?!" Lucinda smirk as she said that and Max got mad. He went straight to the counter person.

"Miss, some teens are trying to get me to hurt them." Max told the counter girl, whose name tag said 'Charlotte Kale'. "Ok sir, what's your name?" Charlotte asked. "Mithzan." "Age?" 18" "School/Work?" "Phoenix Drop High, student." Person/s trying to push you to hurt them?" "Katelyn Firefist, Kawaii~Chan Tu'la, Dante Shadow, Lucinda Witch, Aaron FalconClaw, Zane Ro'meave, Cadenza Zhalv and Vlyad Ro'meave."

"Their School/Work?" "Same as me, goes to Phoenix Drop High as students." "May Katelyn Firefist, Kawaii~Chan Tu'la, Dante Shadow, Lucinda Witch, Aaron FalconClaw, Zane Ro'meave, Cadenza Zhalv and Vlyad Ro'meave come to the counter please." Charlotte said into the intercom.

They came and were pale. "Do you have any friends, Mithzan, that were part of their group?" Charlotte asked. "Yes. Garroth Ro'meave, Laurence Zhalv and Travis Warlock." "THEY BETRAYED US!" Katelyn shouted at Max. "No. They didn't want to be in your group." He said and Zane and Vlyad were furious.

"I CANT BELIEVE GARROTH BETRAYED US!" The brothers said. "I'm going to call the school tomorrow of this. Leave you all but Mithzan." Charlotte demanded and Mystreet went. "Mithzan, come with me." Charlotte said and he followed her. They went into a room that had no electricity running through here.

"Are you a Elemental?" Charlotte asked. I felt weak and paled. "E-electricity... can w-we get o-out of here?" I asked. "Oh! Come!" Charlotte said and opened the door. But before Max went through, someone knocked him out.

Max woke up in a room familier to him. He paled more as there was hardly any electricity. A men walked in. It was Lismo. "Hello Electricity. Welcome to your new home. He said but without feelings. "WHY AM..." Max stop as he felt sick. Lismo put a bucket in front of Max and he puked.

Suddenly Electricity came through this room. Max felt better. "Thanks but... why are you helping me? Aren't you being possessed?" He asked. "I was, but he has his body back. I'm the ones sending out the Animals. Here..." Lismo said and handing Max a leash.

On the leash was a leopard, but it was yellow and white. "This is Bolt." Lismo said. Hello master Max. Bolt said. Max patted his head. "How do we get out of here?" He asked. "Don't know. Hmmm..." Lismo said while staring at the wall. "Found it. Follow me but be quiet." He said and Max followed him. They went to the door when they got attacked.

"Ahhh. My puppet is trying to escape. GET THEM!" Max heard a voice, full of madness and insanity, shout out. That purple guy from the Library appeared and spirits came out of nowhere. Dark magic protected Max, Bolt and Lismo from the spirit.

Max looked at Lismo as the latter held the shield. His silver-purple eyes flashed white for a few seconds and went back to normal. "Why Vincent!" Lismo shouted emotionlessly at Vincent. "Because I cAn!" Vincent glitches out and he held a knife. "Because you are sick for your own good." Max heard Mari say emotionlessly.

"Hello brother. Wanna fight together this time?" Mari said as she appeared next to Lismo. "Ok but what about Fire and Darkness. I'm not completely free." Lismo said. Mari made a shield of light magic and made her and Lismo's shields merge.