Halloween Part Two

Aphmau and the other Elementals went to their old town. Aphmau saw her parents at the edge of town, crying. She tried to go to them, but Jin stopped her. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Going to my crying parents." Aphmau said. "Don't Aphmau. We are not allowed to talk to our parents." Max and Tiffany said at once, and she reluctantly agreed. They went into the town proper and looked around. It nearly looked like last year, but the mood was completely different. It mas melancholy. She wonder why. The mayor got up on the podium. He looked like Sky but the hair colour. "Sky? Why does he look similar to you?" Tiffany asked. Aphmau wasn't curious. "He's my dad..." he said with hatred.

The mayor started to talk then. Sky motion the rest of us to be quiet. "What a happy year we had, until the missing six children event happened. Six children from this village disappeared on the same night. My son went missing and so did the florist's daughter, my friend's son, the ice-cream women's daughter, the farmer's son and the son of another friend. I hope we find them, as the legend says, they are the future. A future without the Elementals. Evil beings who chose innocent teens to join them. I had this thought last night. What if the Elementals got them? Are we safe having them. They have magic that will save us, but if they joined the Elementals, will they destroy us. ....."

The speech was over so the group split up to enjoy ourselves. Everyone was happy after the speech and ran to their stores of Halloween goods. 

-sky-

Sky hated his father! He is cruel and manipulative. Convinced all the town but himself and his true friends, who he considered family now. He was so lost into his thoughts that Sky ran into someone. He got up and saw a girl with red hair, and green and brown eyes. She was wearing what he usually wear with the same amulet.

Sky lend her a hand and she took it. "I'm so sorry, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm sorry. I'm Alesa. What's yours?" She said. "Sky. Wanna hang out?" He asked her. "Of course but what is your opinion on the Elementals? I loved to be one!" She said excitedly. "Can I tell you a secret?" Sky asked nervously. "Of course!" She said. "Follow me..." he told her.

Sky lead her to an alleyway and faced her. "I'm an Elemental." He said simply. "Cool!" Alesa shouted. "And I'm the son of the Mayor." Sky told her too. She seems like he can tell her secrets and she won't tell. "Double wow!" She said excitedly.

~Alesa~

"Hello Sky... I see you found Alesa?" Alesa heard a mysterious and soft, yet musical, voice sound out. She turned around to see a girl with pale skin, silver hair and silver-purple eyes. "Do I know you?" Sky asked. Alesa got confused but then she asked a random question. "Are you in a form or have a illusion on?" The girl looked at me with a blank face but her eyes showed surprise. "I'm in a form that no one knows. How did you know Alesa?" "Show who you really are!" Sky demanded and the girl was surrounded by light and appeared the same.

"I thought I would get away with my form but I came to see you Alesa... your wish might become a reality." The girl said. "My wish is to become a Elemental? How do you know it might become reality?" She asked her and the girl smiled weakly. She threw something at Alesa and it was a white box with heart decorations. She opened it to find earrings with pink hearts. "Put them on and you would become the Elemental of Love. Do you accept." She said simply. "I do."

Alesa put them on and they gained a pink-red gem to each earring. A pinkish-red light surround her. "Wow..." she heard sky say. "Sky, you might wanna take her to the house." The girl said said. "Ok Mari... at least I'm away from him..." Sky said. "Sky?!" A male voice said and Alesa turned around to see the Mayor. "..." Sky said nothing.

"I found you!! Wait... you!" He sound relief until he saw Mari. "Hello Mayor, how are you to this day?" Mari said in, what I guess, her normal voice. "Don't you dare act like I don't know! You and Lismo destroyed my town! How dare you return!" The mayor shouted at Mari. "Don't make a Elemental angry, Storm, the Elemental of Hypnosis."