Day 2 - Cory

Cory woke up startled. He looked around to see that he was in his new room in Mari's house. But how did he get here? The last thing he remember was being out the back fight Shelby, then he... lost control of himself. Cory was scared until he heard a voice. "Your awake Cory. Good." It sounds like Mari and it was. Mari came out of the shadows and sat at the end of his bed. "Mari... what happened?" Cory asked.

"You lost control of yourself while fight Shelby. That's a ... side effect from being the Elemental of Darkness. I'm sorry." She said. "Wow. But wait? How did I get here?" Cory asked. "And how did I get knocked out?" Mari looked at him with blank eyes. "First question, I got Sky and Ross to bring you here without fuss. I think Sky has got use to you being around him. And second... I don't know." Cory knew she was lying about the second question. But he went with it. "Thanks Mari" She looked at the door and said "it's time to go downstairs for breakfast. Come."

Cory followed her downstairs to see everyone waiting for them. He say down next to Aphmau, like yesterday. As they are eating, Mari got up and started to talk. "Can I have everyone's attention please." They're all stoped eating and looked at her.
"I know yesterday was good except for the.. incident... I thought we would go and have control over our weapon summoning. Finish up and get change. I'll met you out the back." She clean her dishes and went up the stairs. Cory wonder what her room looks like. He finished up and cleaned his dishes. He put them on top of hers and went upstairs.

As he got to his room, Cory went straight to his closet and got out his thief-looking clothes.

Cory went downstairs and found Mari in the back, looking at the forest

Cory went downstairs and found Mari in the back, looking at the forest. She was wearing silver and black clothes, looking fashionable.

"You look good Mari" He said politely

"You look good Mari" He said politely. "Thanks Cory... your wearing the clothes that you wore when you got here, aren't you." She replied back without looking at him. Cory was surprised. "Yes I am... how did you know?" He asked. "I have my ways." Mari said like it was simple for her. Soon Aphmau came out looking fashionable too.