Water - Jin

Early in the morning, a scream of pain echoed through a expansive and pulchritudinous house. A boy with ebony hair and dull caramel eyes held his face as it blistered from the hot water he received from his father. He have been abused by him for years since his mom died and he have been dejected ever since. Everyone bullies him because of his mom's death. He have commenced to cut himself because of it and he commenced to orchestrate his own suicide.

After having no breakfast and putting on (pic above) he set out and when he was a block away from his house, James, the bully from his old school, came and commenced to hit him. "What an impuissant nerd you are, nerd!" James verbalized.

The boy was use to it but what he wasn't use to was.. "Stop it!" A girl just told James to stop it. James got scared of the girl with the flowers and ran away. "Are you ok?" The girl asked the boy. She looked charmingly resplendent and he answered. "Y-yes.thank you ..." He verbally expressed, stuttering at the commencement. "My name is Aphmau, but you can call me Aph. What's s your name?" Aphmau asked him. "Jin. Thanks again Aph" He verbally expressed, thanking her again.

"I better go and deliver these, so bye!" She verbally expressed, shouting the last word as she runs. "Bye Aph!" He shouted back. Then Jin headed into an alley and cried. He customarily cried of pain and suffering but this time of ecstasy that someone helped him. When Jin culminated crying, he looked ahead to find a person in front of the ally, persistently optically canvassing him. Their eyes widened and ambulated away. The person reminded Jin that he had to get home to his 'dad' and face the abuse again.

When Jin returned home, his 'dad' come up to him and hit him so hard that he flew into the wall. Jin could smell the alcohol in his breath and when he was finnishes, Jin looked homogeneous to an ebony bruise. He left and the boy went upstairs and found a diminutive white box with water embellishments on his 'bed'. Jin opened it to find a note and a bracelet. He picked up the note gently and commenced to read it.

Jin Bop
I ken you have been abused by your 'dad' and I am here to avail you. The bracelet contains the element of water and once you put it on, you are able to control it, becoming the Elemental of Water. Once you put the bracelet on, go in the direction of the setting sun and you will find a hut. Wait outside it and you will met the other Elementals.
From The Master.

Jin have heard of the Elementals and being one is lamentable but all Jin cared about was getting away from him so Jin put the bracelet on. The bracelet gained a gem the faded from dark blue to dark aqua. Concurrently, chilling water appeared around him and Jin felt better and not beaten up. When the water vanished, Jin looked into the mirror and visually perceived that the bruises have gone and no blood was on him or his attire. Jin then set off in the direction of the setting sun.

When he reached the forest, Jin didn't ken where to go so he verbally expressed under his breath "where should I go now?" After Jin verbalized that, he felt something sliver passed his legs and looked down. There he visually perceived water leading him to who knows where and Jin went with the flow. Suddenly he ceased and found a three-story hut. Outside it was a girl with ebony black hair and caramel brown eyes. "Aph?" Jin verbally expressed out loud.

The girl turned around and whispered shouted "Jin?!" "What Elemental are you Aph?" Jin asked her. "Fire, you?" She asked softly. "Water..." he verbalized lamely. "Cool! Let's wait for the others!" "Ok Aph" Jin verbally expressed and they waited for the other Elementals...

Marionette here. Thank you for reading this far I appreciate it. If you want to find me on instagram I'm Marionette_the_Puppet_Master .
Talk to you later! Peace out my animatronics!!