The Backstory

I woke up at 7 am and decided that i wanted to spend my first full day in la working out. I know it may sound weird to work out for a first day in a new town, but it will help me clear my head and think about the things that I can do now that i'm living with team 10. I got up and walked over to my closet. After standing there for a second I decided on what I was going to wear.

Once I am done, I walked down stairs and saw Jake stand by the office

"Hey! I'm going to the gym, see ya later!" I said to him
"Okay, sounds good!"
I walked out the door and started running around the streets of Los Angeles.
___________________________
I got to the house around 11 am and everyone was still asleep, except for Jake, Nick, Erika, and Tessa. I walked over to the stairs so I could go take a shower, but Jake pulled me into a hug from the back.
"Heyyyy Lydiaaaa?" He says into my ear.
"Yesssss?"
"Do you want to help me wake up the guys?!"
"You mean prank them, cause if so i'm in!" I reply.
"Perfect! She's a prankster broooo!" He said into his camera pulling away from the hug.
"What are we going to do?" I asked
"Let's light the room on fireee!"
"Okay, let's do it!" I said with a little hint of laughter.
We went to their room and lit it on fire. Their reactions were priceless! After they were fully awake, I went to my room and took a shower. Once I got out I threw on an outfit.

I walked down stairs and went into the office and sat in Jakes chair

I walked down stairs and went into the office and sat in Jakes chair. I started to think about what I would like to do for social media. Well I do have a youtube channel that I used to post on a lot when I was in high school but then I stopped because I went to college, but it was a lot of fun, so I think I'm gonna get back into that.
"Hey..." said Tessa from the doorway. "Do you want to go to lunch with Erika and I?"
"Yeah, Im up for it!" I said
"Okay, lets goooo!"
We got into Erika's car and went to a sushi restaurant down the street.
"So Lydia, what do you think you are going to do?" Erika asked.
"Well, I have a youtube channel that I used to upload on a lot when I was in high school, so I thought I might do that again!" I respond
"I think you should sing." Erika said before taking a bit of her food.
I look at her. "Singing? Why?"
"You can't sing in the shower and car and not think I'm gonna hear!" She said with a smile on her face.
"It's true, I've hear you and you're good girly!" Tessa said.
"But I think youtube is a good start, and then maybe you can do like covers or something like that!" Erika says.
"Maybe..." I said.
___________________________

We got back to the house after lunch and saw that Kade was there. We walk in.
"JAKE I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Erika screamed.
"I'm in the office!" He said back. I walked into the kitchen where Chance, Anthony, and Kade were.
"Hey Lydia!" They all said.
"Hey guys!" I said back.
I was about to ask them a question when Jake called me into the office.
"You called for me." I said walking in and going to a chair.
"So Erika here tells me that you want to get into youtube and possibly singing."
"I mean yeah, I've always wanted to!"
"Okay, so I was thinking about it and I think those are both good things to go into, so because I am here to help you with you career I was thinking about getting you some music stuff so you can produce your music and you can use one of are camera to help with youtube." Jake says to me.
"Are you serious!"
"Dead. I think this would be good, team 10 needs more singers and stuff like that!"
"Okay thank you sooo much Jake!"
"No problem!"
Once we're done talking I walk out of the office and run upstairs and grab my old camera. I knew what I wanted the video to be right away. A Life Update.
___________________________
"Hey guys! Welcome back to another episode of me embarrassing myself in front of a camera! It's been awhile since i've done this, so don't be mad if I'm a little rusty. So I decided to do a life update as you can tell by the title of this video. A lot has happened since we last talked, and I thought that for my comeback video I would just tell you what has happened. So as you guys may or may not know I graduated from high school about a year ago and I went to a local college for a semester and then dropped out. The college life is definitely not for me and at that point in time I had no idea where my life was going. I was living with my parents and was working two jobs to try and pay off my college debt. That's when I started posting more on instagram and bla bla bla, before I knew it I was an "instagram model" which was cool but it was not what I really wanted to do with my life. So a couple of months pasted and I was still doing the instagram thing and was now only one job. I decided to reach out to Jake Paul, who is the owner of Team 10, and see if maybe he would like to do a photo shoot, because I starting to except that this label of being a model was my life now, so after a week or so he came and said that he would love to do a shoot so we met up and we got along perfectly together so after I would say a month he reached out to me and asked if I would like to be apart of his group, Team 10, and of course I said yes! So here I am guys, in the team 10 house, making youtube videos. So that's my life update! Be sure to like and subscribe to my channel, I will be posted every Saturday and Wednesday and maybe Monday but not sure yet, but leave a comment for what you would like to see next time. Bye Lovebugs! Peace!" I ended the video and started to edit it when I decided to leave it raw and upload it like it was. I'm happy we're my life is at right now and I'm happy we're happy with my new life.
I'm hoping my love life will start to live again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was going to include more about Lydia's relationship with everyone in the house, but I hope to do that in the next chapter, but now you know more about Lydia and how she got to the team 10 house. Also Lydia is 19 about to turn 20. Comment any questions and I will answer as soon as possible!
XOXO