Chapter 7 Part 2. My Apartment.

Start from the beginning

I turned around and rubbed my head with circular motions.

"I need a life for myself." I said to myself.

"Alice, are you fine?" Nathan asked kind of worried.

"I'm fine, I'm alright. Lets go to the apartment." I said.

Nathan stared at me for a few seconds more than he lead the way.

We got on the elevator and he pushed the button for the top floor.

"My uncle had this apartment especially for us, we did him a huge favor. and this is our payback, but we are giving it to you. The first three months will be free, and then you will only pay ten thousand dollars a month." Nathan said.

I took a little time to process what he just said. I kept thinking about my mom and the fight we just had. Wait ten thousand dollars!

"Ten thousand what?" I said with my eyes practically popping out of my face.

"Well would you rather pay nine million dollars or ten thousand dollars? That's how much the apartment is worth." Nathan said.

The elevator dinged which meant we were now on the 20th floor. Nathan got out first, I followed after him. He stopped at the door and waited for me. I got to his side and he gave me the keys. It might've sound cliché but when he handed me the keys, it gave a small light.

"Alicia Jameson, this is you're apartment." Nathan said

When he said that I put the key in the key hole, I then twisted the key and it unlocked. I was to nervous to open the door, so Nathan turned the knob and pushed it. I closed my eyes while he opened it. Nathan tapped me on the shouder, I opened my eyes and looked at the gorgeous apartments. I guess my mouth was wide open by now, from the amount of luxury in this room.

"So, what do you think? Do you like it?" Nathan said.

"I love it, its perfect. Just look at it, it can put a smile to my face!" I exclaimed.

I got inside the apartment, well my apartment.

"I'm guessing its pretty big, compared to most apartments I have seen." I said.

He nodded. "Well it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a half bathroom, a theater, the kitchen, the living room, the library, and that's all I can remember for now." Nathan said.

Again I was left shocked. So many rooms just for one person, wow maybe I can bring Lily to come and live here with me. I wonder what she will think when I show her this place.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Nathan. This place looks great, thank you." I said happily.

"Do you want me to leave or what do I do?" Nathan said.

"Well can you tell me about my job please?" I asked.

"Ah yes, well you're first day the assistant of my VP will help you a bit. I will take you to work just tomorrow. And is there anything else you need?" Nathan asked.

"No I'm fine, Well I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow." I said to Nathan walking him to the door.

"Bye." Nathan said.

I waved him goodbye.

"Oh, you're luggage is on you're bed." He said.

"Ok thanks, well until tomorrow boss." I said laughing at my own crappy joke.

I closed the door and then went and ran to the couch.

I grabbed my purse and got my MacBook out of it. I opened it and logged into Skype. I guess there was Wi-Fi here. I called lily and she answered.

We were up all night talking the night away. Finally I fell asleep with Lily online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh gosh this is a pretty long chapter , I hope you enjoyed it an have a great day...

Picture on the side of the apartment....its real I swear it costs $9,990,450 something between those lines..... yea I know PRICEY!!

Anyways Check out my other book "Running Away From Life".....

Click the EXTERNAL LINK that's where you will find the apartment info and stuff its on broadway....

Songs I listened to while writing this chapter were "How did I get here" by odesza and "IPlayYouListen" also by odesza.

 song on the side ChHecKk it OoOuTt

well bye