Chapter one

Let's just start off by saying: suicide is no joke, I know that now. After almost 14 months on suicide watch, with therapy 3 times a week and a no closed door policy in my house, I regret nothing more than trying to take my own life. I missed all of freshman year and 3 months of sophomore year, and it's going to be impossible to catch up now. 
"Love you mom," I mumbled as I slammed the car door and walked toward what looked more like a prison than a school. Side comments like "emo" and "attention whore" passed me on the way but I shrugged them off. The first bell rang and as everyone rushed to class, a boy slammed right into me, shoving me to the floor. He was lucky I thought he was cute, I guess. Shaved head, and dark eyes. A friend of his, I presume, pulled him off of me. The friend was tall, and wore a backwards SnapBack over his dark brown hair, dyed electric blue on the top.
"Hey sorry, my friends clumsy," the boy with the blue hair apologized, between laughs. "I'm josh, that's Tyler. And you are...?"
"No problem, my names Haily."
"Hi haily, it's nice to meet you, but we have to go." Josh laughed again and grabbed Tyler's arm, pulling him away from me. I walked to calculus just before second bell and tried to focus, but I couldn't stop thinking about how strange Tyler and Josh seemed.

-----------------

Once I was finished with history and French after calculus, I went back to my locker to pick up my things for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and say down at the table closest to the counter. I looked down at my food and Tyler sat down across from me, josh by his side. They began interrogating me, asking where I had been before, why I had never been around before today. For some reason, I felt like I could trust them, so I told the real story, rather than the lie I had constructed to explain to anyone who asked. I could see tears building up in the two boys' eyes as I continued my story. I felt so relieved when the bell rang, I ran from the cafeteria, heading to my locker and hastily gathered my things. Before I could shut it, Tyler ran up to me and began apologizing, not letting me explain that it was alright. I could tell he had been crying. His cheeks were red, and wet with tears. He let go of his embrace and looked at me.
"Please. Please don't hurt yourself again." He said, while wiping his tears, "you're so beautiful and you have so much life to live." I just nodded. I couldn't bare to interrupt. I felt a hand on my chin, lifting my face up. Before I could open my eyes or say anything he smiled at me and kissed me. Not a small kiss though. It meant something. It meant everything. After that kiss, I explained the rest, how I felt now, how stupid it felt.

**EDIT: okay you guys I'm really goddamn tired of all of you putting "that was too fast" or "that escalated quickly" in my comments. I WROTE THIS IN 7TH GRADE. IT SUCKED WHEN I WROTE IT SO I FIXED IT LAST YEAR AND DELETED HALF THE STORY. it's not a great story, I know. And the only reason it's still up on this stupid site is that some of you liked it. So don't be a jerk and say shit about my story that I know is terrible. All of the comments on this story are exactly the same. What's the point?**