Part 10

Its been almost an hour since i knocked out Lane, he still hasnt woken up. The three of us sat on the couch in silence watching the tv when we heard a thud. We all turned in our seats to face the hallway. Lane stumbeled out of the room and down the hallway. He leaned against the wall holding a hand to his jaw glaring at me. "You..." he hissed pointing the other hand at me. "I can't believe you!" I shrunk away from the anger in his voice. "Lane!" James yelled standing up and facing him. "I have stood here and watched you do this for almost two years now and i cant do it anymore. Leave." Lane looked shocked by this. "Did little brother finally grow a pair?" he asked as though it was a joke. "I have had them but now im just using them. Now leave before i tell Jypsie to kick you out." I smirked. Okay i may hate him but i hate his brother more. "I'm pretty sure she would love to," James said after a few. Lane growled and gathered his things before leaving. James locked the door once he left. "Jypsie i am sorry you had to deal with him," James said. I nodded but didnt really know what to say. He went to the kitchen and started boiling some water. "You hungry?" he asked. "Starving!" i yelled with Brayden. I winced at the sound. "You need to get those ribs fixed." I groaned cause i know it would hurt. "Yes cause you wait any longer it will ony cause more pain." I closed my eyes and leaned back against the couch. "Just let him Jypsie," James yelled from the kitchen. "What do you want me to do?" i sighed. I gently grabbed my ribs. "Shirt off and lay flat on the couch." He stood making room for me. I took off my shirt slowly and laid down. Brayden went to work fixing as much as he could. I gripped the couch in pain. When he was done he helped me put my shirt back on. James came in and handed us three bowls of spaghetti. I ate it happily. I was starving. James laughed at me. "Hungry much?" he asked. I laughed and nodded. We finished our bowls and cleaned them up. We took our positions on the couch again. What was going to happen now?

**IM sorry its short but its what i have now. I only had a little while to do this***