Part 7

When James opened the door i could see Lane or who i guessed was Lane. He was a little taller than James with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He had tattoos up and down his arms and wore a lot black.He was scary looking. "This is Jypsie, Jypsie this is Lane," James introduced. 'be scared,' he mouthed. I nodded my hello looking at my feet as though i was terrified of him. He chuckled and lifted my chin to face him. I refused to look at him in the eyes. I even made myself shake to make this more believable. "You know how to pick them James," Lane said lettign my head fall. He walked past me and sat on the couch putting his feet up. James nodded encouragingly at me as he passed by. He sat next to Lane and Brayden sat on the other side. i stood awkwardly where i was. "Get over here," Lane growled. I jumped at his voice and walked over to him. He was smirking at me. I couldnt tell weather it was beacuse of what he was thinking or what he was going to do. "Jypsie here now," James' said saving me. I walked around the couch and stood next to James. My hands were still shaking. He took one of them and pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. "When is it my turn?" Lane asked. My back was too him. My eyes widened at James but he didnt seem to notice. "Not now or ever she is mine," James said icely. Lane chuckled. "Prove it," he said. James sat up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back making it as convincing as i possibly could. This was actually my first kiss. We kept kissing as though we were the only people in the whole world. "That's enough," Lane said pulling me back wards. I landed back with my head in his lap. I tried to sit up but he just pushed me back down. Well this isnt awkward. "Leave her alone Lane," James sighed. Brayden was silent watching from his position on the couch. "She doesnt know what she's missing," LAne said leaning down. i turned away so he got a mouth full of hair. I knew that wasnt the smartest idea but it was all i could come up with. Lane was now mad and it showed on his face. I jumped up from their laps and ran only to be tackled to the floor. I hit my head on the small step into the kitchen. Lane rolled me over and pinned me to the floor stradleing my hips. I was panting. I was no scared unlike before. "LEAVE HER ALONE LANE!" james yelled standing up. Lane looked back for a second. "She needs to learn her place," he said turning back towards me. There were so many things i could have done to get him off of me, but it would have only made it worse. I cant even think to imagine what was running through his mind. "You can deal with her when i'm done," James growled. Lane looked from me to his brother and back again. He sighed and stood pulling me up with him. He shoved me into James. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room. I tried to pull free but he had a great grip. Once in the bed room he shut and locked the door. "Play along," he whispered. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he sreamed. I screamed in fake fear and James clapped making a horrible noise. I screamed again and he kept making fake noises. "When we go back out there act as though you're in pain and everything, and please feel free to fight back if you feel threatened" I nodded. "Don't worry, its okay," he whispered. "LET'S GO!" he yelled i slipped off my shoe and handed it to him. He shoved me out of them room and my hair was everywhere. I stummbled down the hall way. I was off balance without  my shoe. I stood next to James. He smacked me with my shoe. "Put your shoe on," he growled. I put it on almost falling over in the process. "May i?" Lane asked. james nodded. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the bed room. He locked the door behind him. I stood between him and the bed. "Shirt off now," he said demandingly.  I looked at him as though he was crazy. He came over faster than i  thought and pinned me against the bed post. I was trapped but my hands were free.I smacked him and pushed him away from me. I turned to run but he grabbed my arm adn pulled me back. He is a little heavier than his brother. His lip was bleeding. He shoved me back onto the bed and pinned me there once again strattling my hips. "Do you want me to do it or shall we try again?" he asked. "Try again," i said knowing what would happen if he did it. "Good choice," he said. He stood pulling me with him. He shoved me away from him. "Shirt off now," he said. I slowly took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. "Pants," he said. His eyes were wandering my body like any guys would. I pulled down my shorts with shaky hands. "Bed now," he said. I walked slowly to the bed terrified of what was going to happen. I thought of many things but none were pleasent. "Do not move," he said walking into the closet. I was terrified.  i wanted to scream and run but there was no where to go. It's not like James could save me. He was afraid of Lane too. He came back with some rope and a bandana. I started panicking moving as far away from him as possible. He easily grabbed my wrists and tied them to the bed. He sat on my hips keeping me in place. i started struggling underneath him but it was no use.I resorted to screaming. I started screaming my head off and i got smacked. I tasted blood in my mouth. I opened my mouth again and he punched my ribs. I squeaked but nothign more. He leaned down and started kissing my jaw than moved towards my lips. I pulled away and he kissed my hair again. He punched my ribs again. I wimpered and looked at him. He kissed me again but i didnt kiss him back. "i wasnt going to do this but you give me no choice," he whispered to me. He stood and started taking his shirt off. "Wait," i yeleld. He frove getting ready to throw his shirt. "Kiss me," i said. I knew this was my last chance. He leaned down and kissed me. I started kissing him. I felt his tongue run along my lip but didnt open my mouth. He gently bit my lip and i parted my lips. as his tongue explored my mouth mine explored his. He pulled away panting and smiling. "You're lucky," he whisepered. "But i will be back." i started crying tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrolably. He leaned down and licked them off of my cheeks. "No crying," he whisepred before leaving.  I couldnt escape there was no way. I was stuck here.