25

I ended work earlier today and thought about visiting Jungkook so I packed my things and went to his company.

After I reached there, some staff were greeting me and I greeted back. Maybe they know I'm Jungkook's Wife.

I took the lift and went to his office. When I reached his office's door, it was quiet and I can't hear anything inside the office.

I knocked slightly on the door but no one replied. Then I noticed the door was not locked. I opened the door and when I did, feeling of regretfulness came.

Jisoo was kissing Jungkook on the LIPS. My eyes were wide opened and my mouth were wide opened too. Tears are threatening to fall. Jungkook then noticed me and pushed Jisoo away.

"Jieun!" His voice was heard from behind but I ignored it ran away. I took a taxi immediately and went back home.

Jungkook's pov
"Oppa. I have something to tell you." Jisoo looked at me with a sad expression on her face.

"Oppa. My family is moving to America." She added. I nodded and continue focusing on the computer. Who cares if she's going to America. That's great anyways because she can leave Jieun and I alone.

"Won't you miss me oppa." She pouted and frowned.

"I won't and stop calling me oppa. Since when I'm your oppa." I rolled my eyes.

"I have been calling since high school don't you remember? And isn't it fated that we can wok together?" She smirked.

"I don't think it's fate. But I think it's coincidence." I said.

"Anyways Jungkook can you give me hug?" She said and looked down, acting cute.

"What for?" I groaned.

"Yah! I'm leaving and going to America. At least give me a hug!" She spread out her hands and I shook my head.

"Pleaseeeee." Her aegyo was the worst I swear.

"Fine..." I stood and about to hug her but suddenly she cupped my cheeks and smashed her lips with mine. I was shocked and my ming can't process what is happening now.

Suddenly my office door opened, revealing Jieun but unfortunately she saw it. I immediately pushed Jisoo away and chased after Jieun.

"Jieun!" I called out but she had ran away. I ruffled my hair and groaned. Jieun is gonna hate me now.

I decide to go back to the room and give Jisoo a good scolding. "Seo Jisoo!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"What the hell did you just do?!"

"Why oppa?" She twirled her hair, acting like nothing happened.

"You said you wanted a hug and I'm willing to give you because I want to stop your annoying shitty aegyo which benefits nothing but only make me want to puke and you took the advantage to kiss me?!" I didn't control my anger and spit out the words to her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Get out of here now! I don't want to see your face!" I bellowed and pointed at the door, gesturing for her to go out.

She scoffed and walked out. The sound of her high heels could be heard. I slammed the door shut after she got out.
"What am I supposed to tell Jieun?!" I muttered.

Jieun's pov
I stayed home the whole day, doing nothing and just wandering why bad things always happen to me and Jungkook and it's always related to that bitch Jisoo.

My phone rang all of a sudden and I looked at the caller. It says Jungkook I ignored his call but he kept calling for the nth time and I couldn't take it anymore.

I picked up the phone.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Jieun please listen I can explain!"

"Can you stop annoying me? I don't want to hear your voice."

Before he could say anything, I hung up the phone and went to my bedroom.

I received a call again and thought it was Jungkook. When I was about to turn off that call, I realised it was Taehyung who called me and not Jungkook.

"Oppa?"

"Jieun-ah!" He sound happy and excited.

"What's the matter?"

"I have a good news!"

"What?"

"I... I have a Girlfriend..." I can feel that he felt shy when he said the word Girlfriend.

"Oh really? Congratulations! What's her name?"

"Do you know the girl that I've been crushing on when we were still in school?"

I thought for a while. When we had reached the last year of our high school years, Taehyung started liking this girl named Ryu Su Jeong.

"Is she Ryu Su Jeong?"

"Oh my god! You have a good memory!" He shouted.

"Haha!"

"Anyways I'm taking her out for a date today! And I hope you are happy with Jungkook too! Annyeong!"

He said and hung up. Happy with Jungkook? I wish...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: this story is endingg😭 a few more chapters and I have to say good bye~